Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Bank loans for your projects

Register

Click Here!

vinayhimachali

Funds

sir. jai hind can you pls. send the detail about about your proposal i need a one and half crore of loan for dairy, mushroom ,vermi compost , pearl cultivation project. so pls send the detail ASAP.
THANKS FROM VINAY

ambi3639

dear sir
I m interested in starting a dairy farm and has a project for starting a dairy farm of 50 animals in andhra pradesh can you give me the details of the loan and conditions required for getting the loan
with regards
ambedkar

Last edited by a moderator:

indhumathi

hi

We can provide bank loans for Poultry Farming , Mechanised Dairy Farming and milk products , greenhouse floriculture , fruit processing units , meat processing and cold storage units and other projects . Contact with your requirements. Only serious and immediate requirements please contact
pls giv ur contact details

vishalshingate

bank loans

bank loans for Poultry Farming , Mechanised Dairy Farming and milk products , greenhouse floriculture , fruit processing units , meat processing and cold storage units and other projects . Contact with your requirements.

laaldairy

We can provide bank loans for Poultry Farming , Mechanised Dairy Farming and milk products , greenhouse floriculture , fruit processing units , meat processing and cold storage units and other projects . Contact with your requirements. Only serious and immediate requirements please contact
i am very much interested in dairyform loan plz provide me bank details

e-mail mohdrtz@gmail.com

ali_khan

Goats and Sheep Farm Regarding

Dear Gentleman,

Kindly quote for sheep and goat farming about 100 goats and 100 sheeps I have a land how much will you provide loan and for the same and with in how many days. Per annum how much will be the percentage of Interest rate.

Thanking you and looking forward to your kind cooperation an action would be highly appreciated in this regard.

Thankyou.

saikamal

Require Loan

Hello
My name is Mrs Padma Naik , from Goa India . I am planning to start Poltry farm in Goa , i want details and other loan formalities .
Please send me all the details .

giridharnaik

I required bank loan

Hi Sir,

I'm New To This Field , I wants to start dairy farm with 10 cows in Penukonda (Anantapur Dist ) . I required bank loan. pls send me the detail, conditions and terms for loan.

Best Regards
Giridhar Naik P

lazar

Bank loans for my project.

hi sir,
I have a goat and sheep farm project can i get bank loan or privet loan.
give me the details

Lazar.

purplegrass

We are interested to establish greenhouse for floriculture business mainly cut-flowers to export. Pl let us know the terms and conditions to apply for the loan.

look forward for your early reply.

Thanks

For Purple Grass.

as_raju5

loan

dear
am looking for loan for the project of herbal farm resort with innovative concept pls send me the details to my id

kdgraghu

Needed Bank loans for our Project

I am Raghu from Virudhunagar, Tamilnadu.I am in need of bank loan assistance for my herbal based product cultivation and extraction.
I have my own lands and having other infrastructures also. Kindly let me know more details about your consultancy through

Thank You
Urs,
Raghu

agrireturns

Need details

We are promoting Goat farm in Bigger way need financing assistance.

send more details