Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Banana Ripening Chamber

Register

Click Here!

keyur197

We are looking for setting up Banana Ripening Chamber. Can any one guide us for sustainability and profitability of this.

hariagro

banana ripening unit regarding

dear sir

I would like to help you in setting up a banana ripening chamber.

it is very simple. All you require is a full 6 cross 5 room and some ethylene.

kindly call me or send an e-mail I would give you detailed description.

thank you

mihir1974

Hello Hari Prasath,

I too would be glad to receive your design details for Banana ripening chamber.
Would be glad if you can send me the description if possible supported by a simple diagram
B R // Mihir

Last edited by a moderator:

subramania siva

Sir, Hari Prasath

You said its easy to do ripening of bananas in a single small room, with ethylene, but will u use the ethylene spray to make the bananas ripened ? or ethylene gas is distributed over them, which technique do u follow? whether spraying of ethyl is good ?

pal4life

i can help you

dear sir kindly tell me where u wish to setup the ripening chamber i have my own chambers and i can assist you on professional charges.
kindly get in touch with me

jamshedg

Just try this

Correct me if I am wrong but what’s the big deal. We carry bulk banana on ship and to keep them raw (Transportable) we need to maintain a temperature. If one banana gets ripe then there is a chain reaction and the whole lot is ripe. So if you want to ripe banana just introduce a ripe banana in the lot and set a right temperature.

Pardon me if I am talking crap without understanding your business.
:confused::confused::confused:

sutupo

Banana Ripening Chambers

We are looking for setting up Banana Ripening Chamber. Can any one guide us for sustainability and profitability of this.
Our Company Techno Fresh is engaged in the biz of setting up all kinds of Field to Fork technologies including Ripening chambers for fruits .
We would happy to set up for you very very Cost effective Ripening Chambers both for Bannanas and Mangoes.
Please contact me with you daily tonnage of Ripening requirement and the location.
Costs for 1 ton could be as low as less than Rs 1 lakh all inclusive
Nair S ( u may sms me if u are unable to connect)

bhasker6

banana ripening 7386987337

pls send ur details so that i can send u quote .kindly mention what capacity your looking

deodar_g

Our Company Techno Fresh is engaged in the biz of setting up all kinds of Field to Fork technologies including Ripening chambers for fruits .
We would happy to set up for you very very Cost effective Ripening Chambers both for Bannanas and Mangoes.
Please contact me with you daily tonnage of Ripening requirement and the location.
Costs for 1 ton could be as low as less than Rs 1 lakh all inclusive
Nair S ( u may sms me if u are unable to connect)
Dear Sirs,

Interested in setting up a 10 MT/Day Banana Ripening facility. If you could provide consultancy kindly contact on following nos. :

Sincerely,

Debasis

gbfoods

Koldware Industries (Private) Limited Pakistan has developed after years of R&D a unique Ethylene Gas Generator and it is tested & certified for its performance by University of Agriculture Faisalabad Pakistan and mangoes exporters in Pakistan

Koldware Safe-Ripe™ Ethylene Gas Generator provides a reliable, economical method for ripening & de-greening fruits. The machine generates the ripening gas with clean and high purity so it is safe with no side effects.

KEY FEATURES

- Easiest & Safest Perfect Solution for uniform ripening and de-greening of fruits.
- Safe-Ripe™ provides non-pressurized and safe* Ethylene / Ripening Gas based on Dimensions of Ripening Room, occupied room volume proportion and required level of Ethylene Concentration (ppm) in the room. These parameters are entered in the system through a High-Quality Color Resistive Touch-screen Console.
- Ongoing progress of ethylene gas production is monitored and hence controlled by the Touch-screen Console installed with the Control Panel outside the Ripening Room which provides ease and safer access to the ripening of your valued fruits and avoid exposure of personnel with ethylene inside room.
- Critical processes are carefully controlled and monitored with PLC and microprocessor technology.
- Just pour ripening concentrate, provide the right power and the system is ready-to-go.
- Resumes its working from the last state after power break down to avoid excessive feeding of ethylene to the ripening room.

OPTIONAL VALUE-ADDED UNIQUE FEATURES

- Centralized Control with High-Quality Color Resistive Touch-screen Console to monitor and control Ripening Room processes which may include;
- Automated Ventilation Control and logging based on CO2 concentration and set time intervals to refresh the environment and to avoid excessive levels of gases in room.
- Temperature, Humidity, CO2 and Ethylene monitoring and data logging.
- Hi / Lo Temperature & Humidity Alarms and Room Door opening alarms & event logging.
- Sync with Windows-based Computer to monitor and control system processes.
- Remote monitoring and control of ripening room from anywhere in the world.

Koldware Safe-Ripe™ Video Tutorial to give an insight of the machine operations
KOLDWARE INDUSTRIES (PRIVATE) LIMITED - SAFE-RIPE™

Koldware Safe-Ripe™ Product Brochure
http://www.koldwareindustries.com/br.../Safe-ripe.pdf