Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

banana fiber extracting project (with buy back grantee)

Register

Click Here!

champsagrounit

We are glad to present banana fibber extracting project with buy back grantee of produced fibber. we have full demo C.d of entire processeasy understating with out any dialogue. The C.D useful for banana fibber farm owners. they can earn extra income with out disturbing their present cultivation. The C.d contain project report of marathi/ English also details about the project in regional language. Also contain our other Agro based projects details. *Artificial coalmaking project
*Supari plate project
Cost of Agro project C.D Rs.500/- only send your e-mail Id we will send payment option.

nehareshail

Interested in the project

HI,

Please send me the your e mail id

your location

i am interested in the project.

pl let me know the details.

Regards,
shailendra

sainathan

buy back guarantee

Dear sir,

Already I took your CD.It is quite good. But what are the formalities for buy back of fibres we produce with our farmers. send me the details for contract agreement, quantity and approximate price and I want to know about payments too?

Please contact....

K.SAINATHAN

QUOTE=champsagrounit;90128]We are glad to present banana fibber extracting project with buy back grantee of produced fibber. we have full demo C.d of entire processeasy understating with out any dialogue. The C.D useful for banana fibber farm owners. they can earn extra income with out disturbing their present cultivation. The C.d contain project report of marathi/ English also details about the project in regional language. Also contain our other Agro based projects details. *Artificial coalmaking project
*Supari plate project
Cost of Agro project C.D Rs.500/- only send your e-mail Id we will send payment option.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:

arunap

interested

i am arun from coimbatore.

we are having banana farm. let me try this also.

let me know the ID.

Please contact....
regards
arun

immanni_vr

what is banana fibre?

dear sir,
what is the banana fibre ? from whre we can extract it?what is the useful of banana fibre.in our area lot of banana gardens
pls let me know, so i can understand.

thanks,
veerraju

babuvivid

hi

hi even i wish to know about this banana fibre

Please contact....

jamnadasmange

Banana fibre project cd

Dear Sir,

I am interested. Kindly send payment option.
Please contact....

kmchandran

Pl send details to kmchandran@hotmail.com

We are glad to present banana fibber extracting project with buy back grantee of produced fibber. we have full demo C.d of entire processeasy understating with out any dialogue. The C.D useful for banana fibber farm owners. they can earn extra income with out disturbing their present cultivation. The C.d contain project report of marathi/ English also details about the project in regional language. Also contain our other Agro based projects details. *Artificial coalmaking project
*Supari plate project
Cost of Agro project C.D Rs.500/- only send your e-mail Id we will send payment option.
Please contact.... Please send details

champsagrounit

Dear sir,

Already I took your CD.It is quite good. But what are the formalities for buy back of fibres we produce with our farmers. send me the details for contract agreement, quantity and approximate price and I want to know about payments too?

Please contact....

K.SAINATHAN

Hello Mr. Sainathan , thanks for your intrest. let me know you have own banana farm? then this project is useful to you. we will give written buy back agreement after getting fibber extracting from us. minimum Qty 500K.g
threadung fibber rate @40/- per k.g / Dry fibber 30/- per kg.
10 days after received the fibber from you.
more details please contact through pm

sajildxb

*Supari plate project
am intersted to know more about this

zackariya

please let me know where i can get the CD for banana fiber extracting machine.I am cultivating banana 2500 plants .can any of the member advise me whether this project is profitable.what will be the approx investment.

Thanks

zackariya

kavidhev

Need more details

Hi Please email me, about ur project .
Please contact....

Thanks.