Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

banana fibber demo c.d avilable with project report

Register

Click Here!

newbuz09

BANANA FIBER EXTRACTING PROJECT
(A WEALTH FROM WASTE CONCEPT)
Banana aptly called as kalpatharu, A gigantic herb, a food fruit crop, an ancient species cultivated all over the world. Next to brazil India is the largest Banana producer.

USAGES
The fruit brunches and leaves are the main source of income, besides leaves are used as Bioplates for serving food in homes, and functions, Banana fruit contains of multi vitamin and proteins, other portions of Banana plant are dumped as waste, farmers often face the problem of disposal of Pseudo stems and these huge stocks are getting accumulated in banana growing areas.
The fruitful utilization of these stems is there fore an important issue related to Banana Cultivation.
BANANA FIBER
Apart from the uses, Banana offers a food source of the fiber with excellent commercial value. Fiber is extracted from the pseudo stems of the Banana after the harvest. Banana fiber is a major alternative to pulp industry. Raw material is freely available. The Banana fiber project creates a lot of employment opportunities in urban and rural sectors. (As a wealth from waste concept) Banana fiber is eco friendly and biodegradable comparing to all other synthetic fibers.
India has about 5 lakh hactares of Banana cultivation only 10% of the Banana waste (Pseudo stems) is extracted as fiber, mostly the fiber is extracted by manual process, and the yield of fiber is very low and this kind of manual process needs skilled labours.

MACHINERY PROCESS
After a brief study of Banana fiber extracting Green India developed a Banana fiber extraction machine, which can be easily operated, by an unskilled labour and gives a maximum production output.
ADVANTAGES OF THE MACHINE OVER MANUAL PROCESS
Reduces drudgery.
Fifty times increase in fiber production compared to manual process.
User friendly & economic.
Less maintenance cost and safe to operate.
Clean work atmosphere.
13 to 18 kg of fiber production per day.
Superior quality fiber in terms of length and softness, strength & colour.
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Banana fiber extracting machine will be promoted among self help groups, rural & small Entrepreneurs, Banana cultivating farmers ( An additional income of Rs.2,500/- per acre is assured).
PRODUCTION MADE OUT OF BANANA FIBER
A wide range of eco friendly items can be made out of Banana fiber, being a natural fiber it easily blends with other fiber such as jute and mestha. Products like, doormats, carpets, yarn, rope, geotextiles, travelites, luggage carriers and interior decorative items can be made out of this banana fiber.
We are having full demo c.d of entire process. just Rs.400 +50 courier charge . please send your mail Id we will send a 30secondsclipings from demo of our c.d
please send your postal address with email id. we will send courier c.d with in 5 days after receipt of your payment.

ashok_1966

pl give me complete project report .

pl also send me cd at address

Ashok Agarwal
please contact........

Last edited by a moderator:

almamoon

Fiber extracting project

what for banana fibre use
My name is Babu I would like to obtain a detailed project report on banana chips as well as related processed value added products from agriculture industry. The report should based on South Indian Market.
How can I start as small scale industry with food authority license
Who can offer suitable equipments suitable for approx. 1 Mt capacity plant with vaccum packing & labeling
Banana aptly called as kalpatharu, A gigantic herb, a food fruit crop, an ancient species cultivated all over the world. Next to brazil India is the largest Banana producer.

USAGES
The fruit brunches and leaves are the main source of income, besides leaves are used as Bioplates for serving food in homes, and functions, Banana fruit contains of multi vitamin and proteins, other portions of Banana plant are dumped as waste, farmers often face the problem of disposal of Pseudo stems and these huge stocks are getting accumulated in banana growing areas.
The fruitful utilization of these stems is there fore an important issue related to Banana Cultivation.
BANANA FIBER
Apart from the uses, Banana offers a food source of the fiber with excellent commercial value. Fiber is extracted from the pseudo stems of the Banana after the harvest. Banana fiber is a major alternative to pulp industry. Raw material is freely available. The Banana fiber project creates a lot of employment opportunities in urban and rural sectors. (As a wealth from waste concept) Banana fiber is eco friendly and biodegradable comparing to all other synthetic fibers.
India has about 5 lakh hactares of Banana cultivation only 10% of the Banana waste (Pseudo stems) is extracted as fiber, mostly the fiber is extracted by manual process, and the yield of fiber is very low and this kind of manual process needs skilled labours.

MACHINERY PROCESS
After a brief study of Banana fiber extracting Green India developed a Banana fiber extraction machine, which can be easily operated, by an unskilled labour and gives a maximum production output.
Reduces drudgery.
Clean work atmosphere.
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Banana fiber extracting machine will be promoted among self help groups, rural & small Entrepreneurs, Banana cultivating farmers ( An additional income of Rs.2,500/- per acre is assured).
A wide range of eco friendly items can be made out of Banana fiber, being a natural fiber it easily blends with other fiber such as jute and mestha. Products like, doormats, carpets, yarn, rope, geotextiles, travelites, luggage carriers and interior decorative items can be made out of this banana fiber.
We are having full demo c.d of entire process. just Rs.400 +50 courier charge . please send your mail Id we will send a 30secondsclipings from demo of our c.d
please send your postal address with email id. we will send courier c.d with in 5 days after receipt of your payment.

bvs1976

please send me the detailed in mail id
bhim kumar
Please contact....

jatinkapdi

HI sir i m intrested in seeing ur project report...
send me the clipping demo
i wiil be thankful to you.
please contact...

vjakap

what for banana fibre use
Hi Can i know that we can produce finer count yarn from the banana fiber?, It can be spinnable?Pls give upme the details. Then only i will pay the amount for this. My mobil # will be .Will u giveup me the details?.Waiting for u r reply.
Prabakaran.V

sims

30secondsclipings from demo of our c.d

Hi,

Kindly send me the 30secondsclipings from demo of our c.d

vivek agri

USAGES
BANANA FIBER

MACHINERY PROCESS
Reduces drudgery.
Clean work atmosphere.
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES

Hi

Pl send me ur full project report and 30 sec cd
Please contact...
Regrds
Vivek