Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Bamboo cultivation in Andhra Pradesh, Nellore

Register

Click Here!

krapuru

I would like to know
* where is the maximum bamboo farming is taking place in A.P?
* I heard about industrially bamboo is currently used in paper as raw material, as an energy source for cement, electricity and ethanol based industries. What is the list of industries, who are purchasing bamboo?
* Where can I find the government approved tissue saplings in AP?
* Which govt. organization or any NGO, who is guiding in this context?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Last edited by a moderator:

garao56

Dear Krapuru, Hitherto Bamboo plantations are taken up by the Forest Department only. Farmers are rarely cultivating due to lack of knowledge on waste lands. In the undivided AP there was a Bamboo nursery at Sathupalli in Khammam District. Please enquire about it.

Really Bamboo cultivation is equivalent a deposit in the Bank as you will get interest on the deposit, similarly boomboo will fetch you more and regular income on the farm.

Please contact us for technical guidance and for project report for availing term loan from banks for establishing the plantations.

I am proud to inform you that I served 20 years in Nellore as Rural Development Officer (Agricultural) , Manager, Lead District Manger.

I observed that farmers are not lazy and not hard working , they have forgotten diversification of agricultural activities simply raise one crop chemically and pass on time there by trying to get financial assistance as much as possible as there is no capacity to repay the same.(True facts I am mentioning, don't think otherwsie)

habibur

Diamond social nursery all kinds of plant like bamboo variety available in my nursery
Please contact me I am best quality supply and cheap rates

rkatakam

Dear Krapuru, Hitherto Bamboo plantations are taken up by the Forest Department only. Farmers are rarely cultivating due to lack of knowledge on waste lands. In the undivided AP there was a Bamboo nursery at Sathupalli in Khammam District. Please enquire about it.

Really Bamboo cultivation is equivalent a deposit in the Bank as you will get interest on the deposit, similarly boomboo will fetch you more and regular income on the farm.

Please contact us for technical guidance and for project report for availing term loan from banks for establishing the plantations.

I am proud to inform you that I served 20 years in Nellore as Rural Development Officer (Agricultural) , Manager, Lead District Manger.

I observed that farmers are not lazy and not hard working , they have forgotten diversification of agricultural activities simply raise one crop chemically and pass on time there by trying to get financial assistance as much as possible as there is no capacity to repay the same.(True facts I am mentioning, don't think otherwsie)
Hi Rao garu,

Pls do share your contact number/email to reach out.

Thanks,