Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

"Balaji"lemon cultivation.

Register

Click Here!

shanmuga06

Now a days the lemon cultivation is very familiar and the farmers also get awareness about lemon cultivation.In olden days we can see the lemon trees in the kitchen garden and also some few trees in farmers land.An account of less cultivation of lemon the were faced much difficulties for getting the lemons for domestic uses.The lemon tree will requires full sun light and little bit aried conditions.The consumption of water also less while comparing with the other crops.

The lemon plants will grows well in red soil and back soil with minimum waters.The calcium content will very less soil also good for lemon cultivation.If the calcium will more the lemon plant will not survive if it's survive there is no yield bearing.

In South India two places for familiar for lemon cultivation and marketing centre.In Bijapur ,Katnatka is polluted with lemon culion because of water scarcity ,climate and soil condition.I hope that nearly 40 k hectares of lemon cultivation availiable.And also in Puliyangudi,Tirunelveli Dist ,Tamilnadu the lemon cultivation Availiable near about 25 k hectares were availiable.One lemon market also availiable in Puliyangudi exclusively for lemon and also Amala.Due water shortage ,eradicate monsoon setup and well fertile red soil the Puliyangudi area was polluted by lemon cultivation.The Puliyangudi farmers are very much interested for planting the "BALAJI" lemon saplings/seedlings in their land for its salient features like big size fruits,rich aroma no black dots,more juice content and high yield.

For more details Plz.contact us;

A Sivakumar,
PRIYA Nursery Garden,
KARAIKUDI -630001,TN
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

karmegam

"Balaji"lemon cultivation

Hi Shanmiga06 / Sivakumar,

Please could you do let me know the Balaji Lemon saplings availability and price per plant.
Also advise me me is this variety will be suitable for Kottampatty, Madurai (Dt) area as i want to plant this in 5 acres land.

Thanks in advance
Karmegam

pramoliya

Get millions of revenue by contract farming. Cultivate to herbal medicinal product. Such as aloe vera, kalmegh, white musli, shatavari, chicory, brahmi, asalo, jivanti, lemongrass, basil and many more. Information will be provided from plantation to selling. Open the link below for more information. https://goo.gl/XVDeLC

pramoliya

Get millions of revenue by contract farming.

Get millions of revenue by contract farming. Cultivate to herbal medicinal product. Such as aloe vera, kalmegh, white musli, shatavari, chicory, brahmi, asalo, jivanti, lemongrass, basil and many more. Information will be provided from plantation to selling. Open the link below for more information. https://goo.gl/XVDeLC