Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Azola

Register

Click Here!

arapkoin

Any one with info on how to grow azola as an animal fodder am told its highly nutritious for dairy cows

themia

details of azola

anyone can you please help in giving information on the variety suited to cattle milch cows and in India where can we get the seed.

thanks

serdairi

Any one with info on how to grow azola as an animal fodder am told its highly nutritious for dairy cows
PRACTICAL TRAINING IN GROW AZOLO FOR FODEER for further details call+91-8526278349

SERD-AIRI(Agricultural Information and Research Institute) is an voluntrary organization providig technical information and

training to farmers and enterpreuners in agriculture.feel free to contact for all about agriculture,sericulture @livestock

farming

Last edited by a moderator:

gvaranam

Azolla caroliniana

Azolla caroliniana is a pure water plant. It is used for nitrogen fixing in agri. lands as food for Human beings and animals & birds. The yield will increase by 40% in most of the cases. The seeds are available free from agri. universities or agri. departments. I can supply it free of cost. As it is water plant I cannot send it by post or couirer. So collect it personally. I can arrange the training also free of cost.

chidambaramnkl

i am chiambaram from namakkal-dist,tamilnadu.i need azola seeds for my dairy form and also trining for azola cultivation.please contact

Last edited by a moderator: