Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Ayurvedic Pharma Medicines and Health products

Register

Click Here!

drgandhi

HI All

You can start using for yourself/your family or kiths and kins the Neha Ayurvedic Pharma and Health Beverages/Drinks .You as members of Agriculture Information.com Forum are eligible for a fabulous discount upto 20% on MRP if you place a sizeable order worth not less than Rs. 1000./-For details contact .

Last edited by a moderator:

tmravichandran

HI All

You can start using for yourself/your family or kiths and kins the Neha Ayurvedic Pharma and Health Beverages/Drinks .You as members of Agriculture Information.com Forum are eligible for a fabulous discount upto 20% on MRP if you place a sizeable order worth not less than Rs. 1000./-For details contact .
I'm interested. Please send the Products details, packing, Price List and MRP etc.,

tmravichandran

HI All

You can start using for yourself/your family or kiths and kins the Neha Ayurvedic Pharma and Health Beverages/Drinks .You as members of Agriculture Information.com Forum are eligible for a fabulous discount upto 20% on MRP if you place a sizeable order worth not less than
. 1000./-For details contact .
I'm interested. Please send the Products details, packing, Price List and MRP etc.,

tmravichandran

HI All

You can start using for yourself/your family or kiths and kins the Neha Ayurvedic Pharma and Health Beverages/Drinks .You as members of Agriculture Information.com Forum are eligible for a fabulous discount upto 20% on MRP if you place a sizeable order worth not less than
. 1000./-For details contact .

jcnarra

Hi Dr.Gandhi

Dear Doctor,
I would like to know your products information along with their uses.
Thanks,
J.C.Narra