Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Available trained Mushroom farmers

Register

Click Here!

fudari

We have access to tens of thousands of urban poor living in slums in cities to whom we shall provide training in farming of a variety of crops. Since our training will involve exposing them to the best farming practices, the work force shall be highly capable to increase yield of your crops. As the initiation of this process, we are preparing a batch of Mushroom cultivators who would know the exact process to grow mushrooms. We offer the farmers to your farms anywhere in India at the following terms and conditions:

1. The cost starts at rupees one hundred fifty per day per farmer depending on his / her skill. You could employ more individuals from a single family. You can get discount on rates if you engage multiple families.
2. You have to make arrangements of accommodation for the family and pay for their electricity, gas and food.
3. You have to pay for the cost of relocation of the farmers family in advance.

You also have to bear the entire production and marketing cost of the agro produce.

Each family of farmers will be certified to know the trade by our company and their performance will be guaranteed by my company.

we own land on the main state highway very close to the town most ideal for cultivation of vegitable/mushrooms.we are ready to receivetwo three families @ Rs 10000/- per family of atleast 3 adult working hands this includes free food accomodation,electricity,water. they must possess a experince certificate from you and police verification from the police head of the place of residence.kindly contact me or visit us Bionaturals India

Last edited by a moderator:

gpramod65

We have big land in MP and ready to employ some families. Pls provide more details.

lakshmi_a

we are interested your join hand

we are interested pls send me more details my email;