Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

available stevia plants very affordable rate

Register

Click Here!

good quality stevia plants are available. The plants are propagated in context to the Indian climatic conditions.

We can provide you the stevia plants at best price. Please contact immediately. This is one of the best times to start the stevia cultivation.

Please send me your private message with contact information we will contact you very soon

The plants are very good in Stevioside content.
The plants are as per the Indian climatic condition
The Plants are having well developed rooting system

We are not selling the cheap plants but very good quality plants at a very affordable rate.....

ramsv9

Request for quote for stevia plants

Quote ur price for stevia plants FOB Ooty 9443032203/ramsv9@gmail.com

good quality stevia plants are available. The plants are propagated in context to the Indian climatic conditions.

We can provide you the stevia plants at best price. Please contact immediately. This is one of the best times to start the stevia cultivation.

Please send me your private message with contact information we will contact you very soon

The plants are very good in Stevioside content.
The plants are as per the Indian climatic condition
The Plants are having well developed rooting system

We are not selling the cheap plants but very good quality plants at a very affordable rate.....

inspire

Hi sir,

we have agriculture land 80 acres which is 60 kms from hyderabad, planning for stevia cultivation.. needed complete details reg this project. wether conditions & soil test should be done now.. how can i proceed further.. needed some guidence frm u..

Thanx,

kiran