Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For Sale Available ginger, jasmine, tuberose, tulsi

Register

Click Here!

kirti s

If anyone is interested to buy organic ginger pls book it now for ur supply in January.
If any one is interested in aromatic plants pls book it now itself.
If anyone is interested for buy back of aromatic plants pls write so that i can produce better planting material

My address is College of Horticulture Mysuru.

greenlandfns

If anyone is interested to buy organic ginger pls book it now for ur supply in January.
If anyone is interested for buy back of aromatic plants pls write so that i can produce better planting material

Please mail us the varieties of Organic Ginger you have and quantities of mother rhizomes you can supply with complete details such as origin/pedigree, yield per acre, maturity (days), dry recovery (%), essential oil (%), fibre (%), starch (%), Oleoresin (%) etc and price rate per kg for mother rhizomes.
Also please mail list of aromatic plant saplings you can supply with specifications and price rates.
Please see our details and activities in diverse posts in this site: Well Known Member: greenlandfns. Please mail details requested to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

vilasmore1

Hi, please provide the list and details of aromatic plants with yield of oil. plz mail it on vilas1155@gmail.com

greenlandfns

Hi, please provide the list and details of aromatic plants with yield of oil. plz mail it on vilas1155@gmail.com
We can provide complete consultancy service for setting up aromatic oil distillation projects on turnkey basis and provide complete supports including marketing of products. Please see our diverse posts in this site: Well Known Member: greenlandfns. For further details, please mail us your project vision, land available details, investment capacities/limits and your location and contact details to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com