Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Available for sale 3 ac land in MIDC floriculture park

Register

Click Here!

seemantini

I am looking to sell my chrysanthemum project on 3 acres of lease hold land at MIDC Talegaon, Pune. I am expecting Rs 25 L per acre and Rs 25 L for the 1.75 acres green houses and existing business set up at the site . Only seriously interested , direct buyers may please send your contact details or email address .

monami

I am looking to sell my chrysanthemum project on 3 acres of lease hold land at MIDC Talegaon, Pune. I am expecting Rs 25 L per acre and Rs 25 L for the 1.75 acres green houses and existing business set up at the site . Only seriously interested , direct buyers may please send your contact details or email address .
Am interested...Pls contact me with details....

Last edited by a moderator:

seemantini

still waiting to receive your contact details. Please use the private message function on this site to send me yuour phone number or email address

1947kv

Please send me details , photos etc and your email id.
thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:

amitgshinde

Hi Seemantini :

I have just joined this forum and would like to know if this offer for sale is still open. If so please share whatever info that you can share with me. My email is amits83@gmail.com.

--
Amit.

amitgshinde

Hi Seemantini :

I have just joined this forum and would like to know if this offer for sale is still open. If so please share whatever info that you can share with me. My email is amits83@gmail.com.

--
Amit.