Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Available: 20 Gunthas to 50 Acres near Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

kisan9

Hi friends,

my friend just bought nice piece of land in Bangalore. After a long search, we happen to find a nice guy who helped my friend to get a nice land at a reasonable rate.

Above all he took care of all govt procedures & formalities.

I just enquired about more lands that are available & thought of posting here as I saw many of us are in need of good & cheap land. So here are some of the available lands:

1. Devanahalli 207 - Yellow belt zone - 9 acres
2. Mailnahalli - Yellow belt zone - 50 acres (very near to new airport).
3. Devanahalli - 2 acres
4. Devanahalli - 5 acres
5. Devanahalli - 20 gunthas
6. Near Cargo - 2acres
7. Near Cargo - 1acre
8. Near Cargo - 3acres
9. Chikkballapur - Main road approach - 20acres

Just mention my name when you call him, for his reference.

his contact details:

Last edited by a moderator:

ram55555

Dear Kisan

Please provide the details of contact person since i require land near Devanahalli - 2 acres / Devanahalli - 5 acres

Thanks

Ramesh

sreeram811

We are looking Land for Agri Farm

Hi friends,

my friend just bought nice piece of land in Bangalore. After a long search, we happen to find a nice guy who helped my friend to get a nice land at a reasonable rate.

I just enquired about more lands that are available & thought of posting here as I saw many of us are in need of good & cheap land. So here are some of the available lands:

3. Devanahalli - 2 acres
4. Devanahalli - 5 acres
6. Near Cargo - 2acres
7. Near Cargo - 1acre
8. Near Cargo - 3acres

his contact details:
Dear Sir/Madam,
We are looking Land for Agri Farm Please give full details of Land Particulars with yours contact details.
Thanking you,

duwine

Please send the contact details

Please send the contact details

anilguptarsd

Please inform me about the said contact person. I am interested in 100-200 acres of land in Bangalore or near Bangalore.Please post your reply on my e-mail anilguptarsd@indiatimes.com.
Hi friends,

3. Devanahalli - 2 acres
4. Devanahalli - 5 acres
6. Near Cargo - 2acres
7. Near Cargo - 1acre
8. Near Cargo - 3acres

his contact details:

makanakago

Bangalore land of frauds

Buyers should be careful of land deals in and around Bangalore. Full of frauds and controlled by mafias.

kisan9

Yes Mr. makanakago, you are very correct.

While searching for the land in Bangalore myself & my friend visited Bangalore in the Month of June; we were travelling from Majestic to Devanahalli in City bus & happen to meet a mid aged person who was sitting beside me.

He introduced himself; he said that he stayed in Mumbai for 13 years then decided to return to his native state & thought of buying a 40x60 plot in Bangalore. He enquired & finally bought a 60x40 plot some where in central bangalore (he bought it around 8 months back). He then returned to Mumbai to packup all his business & invest it into building a banglow in bangalore. He said it took him about an year to do so.

After about an year when he returned to Bangalore planning to visit an architect & other contractors. He visited the land & the spot & was surprised to see a gowdown built on the land. He escalated the matter & found that the land was already sold to another person before bought it. The land was not in the name that person from whom he bought it.

He investigated the matter , complained about it but all in vain.

We were lucky in this case. Even though the person (Mr. Murthy) showed us the land, we enquired & investigated about the prospective land. We also consulted a local lawyer to get all the documents verified. The lawyer took about 3 days to investigate & informed us that the land is authenticated. And finally we bought it.

Many of brokers / land agents exploit the clients. I am a businessman & I have had experienced it in past. Hence I was very cautious & skeptical while communicating with that person(broker). But gradually we found that even though that person is not so educated, but he wants to survive in real estate business & is focusing on fair business.

I think that the 2% broker commission that my friend paid to him was worth of it, because when we returned to Mumbai after paying a token amount.
He took care of

1. Getting survey done
2. Extracting all the necessary documents.
3. He got re-verified all the documents by the laywer.
4. He helped us publishing "Public Notice" in news paper.
5. And after registration, he even helped us in installing the fence compound around the land. As he was a local guy, he knew all places & labor people.

His authenticity can be proved just by following action:

When we asked his help for fence compound & managing the labor, he enquired for it & the next day he gave us the details, but he suggested us a nice option.
We enquired the contractor asked for Rs.21000/- which included three fence rolls, labor charges, leveling of the land by JCB, intalling 40 stone pillars.

But our broker suggested us to just hire labor people independently, buy stones & fence wire personally. He also suggest to hire a JCB for about 3 hours.

We opted for his option & all we invested was Rs.9760/- all inclusive. He helped us in managing labor people, buying stones, getting a tractor hired to carry stone, JCB for 3 hours to level the ground. The only thing he asked us more was to arrange for lunch to all the labor people.

That broker is not our friend or anything. But I am posting this because firstly we are benifited by him, secondly if this has helped us then , definitely this can help you, & thirdly; the broker is so authenticated & kind (he helped us saving money a lot) then why not help him