Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Automatic Potato Chips Production Line

Register

Click Here!

amy amisy

This exclusive potato chips line is specially designed for the production and packaging of potato chips of excellent quality and less fat pickup. The whole process is based on technology accepted world-wide, modifications are incorporated to meet local conditions. We provide turn-key project execution along with complete technical support and free training. This fully automatic potato chips production line is of low investment and profitable. The processing capacity are 60kg/h, 150kg/h and 300kg/h, we can also customize special plants based on your requirements.
If you are interested in our automatic potato chips production line, please feel free to contact me for more information.
Name: Amy
E-mail: amyamisy@gmail.com

11ramesh

Hello Sir,
I am RAMESH KUMAR from tiruppur,tamil nadu,very interested in potato making chips business.So kindly send me details of total project.[including price of machinery,production capacity,requirement of space,etc.]my contact email id- ramesh.crkkrc.kumar@gmail.com

HAVE A NICE DAY.

WITH BEST REGARDS,
C.RAMESH KUMAR.

This exclusive potato chips line is specially designed for the production and packaging of potato chips of excellent quality and less fat pickup. The whole process is based on technology accepted world-wide, modifications are incorporated to meet local conditions. We provide turn-key project execution along with complete technical support and free training. This fully automatic potato chips production line is of low investment and profitable. The processing capacity are 60kg/h, 150kg/h and 300kg/h, we can also customize special plants based on your requirements.
If you are interested in our automatic potato chips production line, please feel free to contact me for more information.
Name: Amy
E-mail: amyamisy@gmail.com
I am interested. please send full details to _ rpdwivedi33@gmail.com