Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

automatic manure scrapper, quatum of water required for fodder maize irrigation

Register

Click Here!

sajeevvet

hello,
I am planning to setting up of a high tec CBHF dairy farm in tirunelveli of tamilnadu. I WOULD LIKE TO GROW THE FODDER MAIZE and in this connection pls give what is the quantity of water required for irrigating an acre of maize field if adopted conventional method as well drip irrigation?
pls tell me from where in india i will get the automatic manure scrapper for cleaning the cow shed automatically in a dairy farm ?
I am requesting if any one can guide me regarding this pls send the details urgently.
rgds
dr.sajeev kumar. a.

saima

Automatic Manure scrapper

Dear Sajeevvet,

Please contact Alfa Laval ( See their site on net). They are providing many dairy equipments and they might be able to solve your problem. Though I have not heard about this equipment till now.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashwini

Hi

The quantity of water required depends on the type of soil. For the one mentioned please contact the etgar technologies, they will give you contact in India.

Regards
Ashwini

rohanvsfm

hello,
I am planning to setting up of a high tec CBHF dairy farm in tirunelveli of tamilnadu. I WOULD LIKE TO GROW THE FODDER MAIZE and in this connection pls give what is the quantity of water required for irrigating an acre of maize field if adopted conventional method as well drip irrigation?
pls tell me from where in india i will get the automatic manure scrapper for cleaning the cow shed automatically in a dairy farm ?
I am requesting if any one can guide me regarding this pls send the details urgently.
rgds
dr.sajeev kumar. a.

I have personally seen the De Laval scrapper and milking machine in bangalore Agricultural expo this year. They are based in Pune. You can google for the delaval site and locate their pune office..

parameshwar_h

DeLaval and Westfalia surge can supply the manure scrapers in India.
Delaval - Mr.Niraj Kumar, Pune - 9960833359
Westfalia - Mr.Hitesh Mittal, Delhi - 9810301729

But May I know why are you looking at the automatic scrapers? Is your farm is too big? If it is less than 500 animals' farm, then I think you can look at alternate solution like tractor mounted scrapers. because these automatic scrapers (pneumatically operated) are extremely costly.