Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

attention all DAIRY FARMERS

Register

Click Here!

swaroopbiomol

Do you call it as NATAK OF POLITICIANS OR UNFIT GOVERNMENT who want our dairy farmers to sell there animals?
To get MILK our farmer has to work from early morning in chilling temperature milching milk,giving concentrate,washing or bathing his cow,going to field to bring fodder feeding it. having breakfast at 11am and again start his circus of removing cowdung again bringing fodder and asking his wife to give water and doing samething in the evening
he will get 2or 3 litres of milk.
Our co-operative society pays 12.50 rs/liter if I'm right in karnataka.

FOR THE LITRE OF PACKED DRINKING WATER
WHERE MACHINE IS HAVING A CAPACITY OF 2000 OR 4000ltrs/HR
FOR EACH LITRE THEY WILL DEMAND Rs 15/ltr

ADD CONCENTRATE CHARGES 1KG WHEAT FLOOR =rs9 and
1kg wheat bran=rs12

where our farmer leads a miserable life and water packing guy spends lavishly evry day which is equal to farmers whole month income if his cow gets mastitis or something else he has to lose whole months profit.
THIS IS OUR NETAS NATAK CONTINUING SINCE DECADES
Please readers pass on this messages let our farmers come up
it doesn't mean water companies should go down
with regards,
swaroop

madhuriitd

Agree with you

I fully agree with you that Milk Co-operatives across India need to be more sensitive towards the milk producers.

kalyanma

Indian Govet is fooling us .

:rolleyes:I am agrreing with you, our govt is fooling indian poor bhola public , instead of providing free pure fres drinking water they are looting us , in the name of devlopment. And today they are selling water tomorow they will sell even fresh air , saying that oxygen level is low in atomsphere and we have to buy oxygen for normal use alos.

how fool we are we are buying water.
Shame.

Regarding milk the prices are correct however water price to be get down instead 15/ liter they have to sell rs 1 or 2 /liter , after all it is free.

Thank you,

Kalyan