Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Opportunity Ashwagandha contract farming

Register

Click Here!

venkcae3

Hi we are from Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh looking for farmers who interested in contract farming for ASHWAGANDHA(withania somnifera) with buy back agreement. Contact for details

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi we are from Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh looking for farmers who interested in contract farming for ASHWAGANDHA(withania somnifera) with buy back agreement. Contact for details
Hi I will be interested in this project. I own 3 acres of farm with complete infrastructure such as water, power and farm house

asahi89

Let us know the terms , can go up to 50 A at Akola Maharashtra. 500 km from Hyderabad direct train.
Moringa and Stevia Management enterprises .

popatbhai

What is the term and condition of contract farming of ashwagandha crop.

shiva108

Hello Sir,

Pl share more detail on the contract, etc. We have large land near Chennai.

bmraj

I hold about 4.0 acres of gravely land with good borewell water in Kananapura about 50 KMs from Bangalore. Please guide me

parasfarm

hi
we are having 20acres of farm land in Hyderabad. Please let me know the project details.

anmolvij

I am a farmer of Uttarakhand. I am also looking for contract farming option. please contact me.

raheem11

I am from Hyderabad having 4 acres agriculture land near Hyderabad.

gurufarms

We are planning to develop 20 Acres in our Farm land near Maduranthagam. Would like to know more about "contract farming for ASHWAGANDHA(withania somnifera) with buy back agreement ".

raganist

I am from Coimbatore. I have 10 acres of wet land. If ASHWANGANDHA is suitable for my farm ,I am ready to take contract farming. You may send your terms and conditions with financial benefits .