Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Required Aromatic & medicinal plant cultivation

Register

Click Here!

santhosh28

Dear bloods.

Myself santhosh and i'm a B.pharm graduate from erode but currently working at chennai in a pharma company but willing to do agriculture. Currently i would like to cultivate medicinal and aromatic plants like vetiver, Rosemary, turmeric etc.., in my area. Kindly advice me the best one and i would like to hear about the best marketing place to sell my agriculture products.

With regards,
S.Santhosh.

garao56

Dear Santosh,

You can take up turmeric cultivation always (every year) as there is demand in the local and surrounding markets and fetches reasonable price on which you can stabilize your income on the farm.

Regarding Vetiver also there is demand for root extraction for use in cool drinks which is locally utilised by the traders.

Rose mary you have to ascertain the marketing scope / tie-up with the buyers for selling the produce.

Please contact us for project report/technical advice regarding cultivation

G.Anandarao B.Sc(Ag)

Last edited by a moderator:

santhosh28

Dear Santosh,

You can take up turmeric cultivation always (every year) as there is demand in the local and surrounding markets and fetches reasonable price on which you can stabilize your income on the farm.

Regarding Vetiver also there is demand for root extraction for use in cool drinks which is locally utilised by the traders.

Rose mary you have to ascertain the marketing scope / tie-up with the buyers for selling the produce.

Please contact us for project report/technical advice regarding cultivation

G.Anandarao B.Sc(Ag)
Thanks for the guidance sir...