Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

areca nut and coconut trees

Register

Click Here!

Hello there,

I would like to plant 1000 Areca nut plants and 150 Coconut trees in farm land. Kindly let me know where should I purchase these saplings for planting in my land. How many years old it should be at the time of purchase?

Its required for my land in Tumkur, roughly 80 KM from Bangalore.

Thanks in advance for your guide and advice,

Regards,

Mahesh Rao

shanmuga06

Arecanut & Coconut seedlings

Hi sir,

you have asked about Arecanut and coconut seedlings to plant in your land.we are having the best tradtionaly variety of karnataka 'Thirthagali'.its gives good yield and good colour.The mangala variety and mohitnagar variety also we having for best yield.

We are having good quality and high yield 'DxT ' raamganga variety .it can be used for both tender coconuts and matured coconuts.

For more details plz contact us:

A Sivakumar
priya Nursery garden
KARAIKUDI-630001

gowda

Buy Areca saplings from Shimoga

Mahesh

Buy Arecca plants from Thirthahally Shimoga, Coconut plants are avilable every where including Tiptur or Bangalore.

We have Farm near Mysore purchsed Areca plants from Thirthahally, Cocunut plants from Horticulture department in Mysore.

shanmuga06

coconut

Hi Gowda,

thank you for endorsing my p[osting like that the 'Thirthagali'areca nut is good cultivation.But you wnt get the our Dxt
raamganga from any where in india except us.This is for your kind information.

Thank you
A sivakumar

gowda

Shivkumar

No hard feelings, I just provided him information on Coconut saplings available near by. It is hard to get saplings from long distance and establish. In Bangalore Horticulture Department have developed DXT and TXD variety for farmers. It is not viable option to get saplings from different state if its available near by. Both Tirthahally and Mangala are developed in Karnataka.

Thnx

shanmuga06

DxT coconut cultivation

Hi Mr Gowda,

You have stated that the farmers can get their coconut seedlings requirement from the agri.& hoti.departments.One more thing i want to say here that the farmerswill not get the coconut seedlings from the above said dept.by registering their requirement with relevant documents like patta & chitta for senoirty .When the turns will come during that time the above said depts. will deliver the coconut seedlings.this a;lso happens in some private concern also.

A Sivakumatr

nsprashanth

Dear Mahesh Rao,

I am Prashanth from Bangalore. I am very new to farming and wanted to create a small coconut and arecanut plantation in my 4 acer plot near kanakapur.

I have searched internet for several days, I did not find any concrate information on Growing Coconut and Arecanut together as well as, spacing and planting information.

I assume that your search for 1000 areacanut and 150 coconut plants, you have already planted. could you please share information on Spacing you followed and Planting information. One other thing I request is, what kind of plants you have places for both types.

Your information will be very valuable for me and it will help the buddgin farmer.
Thanking you
With best regards
Prashanth n s

chmohi

dear prashanth
lot of info is available in the net. i hv downloaded some info for coconut plantation sometime back from nabard site. also visit tamil nadu TN agritech portal, they hv some videos. the material i hv dowloaded is more of economic feasibility studies. if u need them i can email it to u.
tks
moideen