Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Areca leaf sheath bowls

Register

Click Here!

anandjh

Wanted information about export quality 10 in bowls made up of areca leaf sheath. The product has to be of high quality and should be available in large quantity. Pls contact for further discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:

balum

Areca leaf available

sir,

pls give information on quality and quantity of areca leaf sheath, i'm having the sheath making unit at shimoga Dist.

regards,
Balu

nisargika

Areca sheath plates

Wanted information about export quality 10 in bowls made up of areca leaf sheath. The product has to be of high quality and should be available in large quantity. Pls contact for further discussion.
Dear Sir,

Basically we are manufacturing the areca nut sheath. We have the capacity to manufacture upto 20 lacs plates/month and already we are supplying in a large scale in bangalore and chennai sections.

Since we have upgraded the manufacturing procedure and the process we can commit the best quality and quantity.

Kindly let us know your requirement and the further coarse of actions.

Thanking you
Umashankar.m.n.

anandjh

pls send me an email

Hello Balu and Umashankar,

Could you send me an email to to discuss more pls?

thanks

aammar

Please visit to see designs of our Areca products, You contact at

swaruupa

Eco Friendly Areca Leaf Export Quality

Dear Sir,
We are right now manufacturing Areca leaf plate of all size for export quality only. I see your request for 10" export quality. Sure we can give the quailty you are looking for. Our quality comparable with other best products around the world. Please get back to us for detail requirement.
Chennegowda
Swaruupa Enterprise

Last edited:

karthisu2005

we are manfacture and leading exporter of areca leaf plates for more details contant us

hi balu,

we are areca plate buyers,in Udupi... we have huge requirement for areca leaf export quality. do get in touch with us...... please contact............