Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Aquarium Fish Farming

Register

Click Here!

Hi Friends

I am planning to start Aquarium Fish Farming in Karnataka. Want detailed info. Planned fishes are ( Flor-own, Gold Fish, Angel, Harwana ). Please let me know where i will get the details & Project cost & breeds.
Regards
Mallikarjun

Last edited by a moderator:

pavansprunk444

Ornamental fish farm

Hi Friends

I am planning to start Aquarium Fish Farming in Karnataka. Want detailed info. Planned fishes are ( Flor-own, Gold Fish, Angel, Harwana ). Please let me know where i will get the details & Project cost & breeds.
Regards
Mallikarjun

Hi Mallikarjun,

Please tell me in which place u want to start and wat would be ur investment, kindly share wit me so tat i can, share some documents which i have wit u. I have done a great research work in ornamental fish breeding farm. I can share some docs with u regarding, how and where to start and some basics methods to start the farm..

Last edited:

dsr2agri

ornamental fish farm

good day sir
i am srinivas frm hyderabad , looking for fish farming ornamental fishes please let me know the details how to start what are the requirements ,.
with thanks

manojkidangoor

Ornamental Fish Farming

Hi Friends,
pls contact MPEDA ,They will give correct guidense & subsidy,project report ..etc.

OR
The MPEDA

geeta_i

which part of karnataka are you planning to start the project. There are lot of things involved like like tank breeding & then ponds etc. pH level of water. Give exact details. As of now in india arowana hasn't been bred. Goldfish, angel etc. are hardy fish.

Give exact details

pavansprunk444

Note

Hi geetha,

As you said Ph of water is very much important,considering to that we need to setup the farm in such a way the temperature of the environment is constant, either the temp of water or surroundings, we need to setup a exact water filtration method and continues supply of oxygen to fishes.

Please mail me for any further info, i have great collection of info with me. I am glad to share wit u all

mail id :

sureshsj

Hi everybody,

Myself Suresh and am planning to start aquarium fish farming in karnataka,a village named chalageri near davangere can anybody help me out on this please...

infrache

Hi,

We are a manufacturer of breeding tanks, We can supply these tanks all over India.

535 ltrs capacity

535 ltrs also available with legs like above

3500 ltrs tank, also available with natural white (semi transparent colour)

Thanks,
Siva

dathu

We can supply all types or fresh water ornamental fishes of export quality at a price you would have never imagined.
to know more contact directly to dathu mohan
09496438115 or dathumohan@gmail.com

we are breeding nearly 22 variety of ornamental fishes and selling totally more than 30 variety of fresh water ornamental fishes.

we are engaged in buying and selling of salt water and fresh water ornamental fishes also.

we are providing fries and will buyback once all the fishes become big.