Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Aquaponics . I need help and suggestions

Register

Click Here!

dhruvgupta

Hi, i am new to this forum & am grateful to all you guys who are helping newbies like myself.

I am in the process of setting up an aquaponics system which is typically an indoor system. I am using 500 litres food grade tank for fishes & 2 food grade containers of size 23.5×16×14 (LxWxH) in inches & i plan to have my grow bed 12 inches high. I have decided to use hydroton as my grow bed media (any cheaper solution, please advice).

Help i am looking for is to know the calculation to understand how many kgs of hydroton i will need to fill my grow bed 23.5×16×12 (LxWxH) in inches.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rgds,
Dhruv

shivapavan

Hi, we r Hyderabad based aquaponics/ hydroponics company, hydroton manufactured in India is of not good quality and moreover expensive, we have seen sterilized Coco peat works much better than hydroton and way cheaper than hydroton, for further information contact us. . Shiva Kumar, ORBIT FARMS, 9949126244, email: orbitfarms@gmail.com

abdumail

Hi, i am new to this forum & am grateful to all you guys who are helping newbies like myself.

I am in the process of setting up an aquaponics system which is typically an indoor system. I am using 500 litres food grade tank for fishes & 2 food grade containers of size 23.5×16×14 (LxWxH) in inches & i plan to have my grow bed 12 inches high. I have decided to use hydroton as my grow bed media (any cheaper solution, please advice).

Help i am looking for is to know the calculation to understand how many kgs of hydroton i will need to fill my grow bed 23.5×16×12 (LxWxH) in inches.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rgds,
Dhruv

my farm

we are the manufacturer of organic compost / manure from food waste. Its 100% organic in nature. Very good results on potato, tomato, oninons, pomegranate, papaya, grapes, mango, chikoo, shitafal (crusted apple), ramfal, banana, bor, cane, orange and all the fruits and vegetables. Actually it gives best results on any plant in horticulture and agriculture. Its very good for every plant and tree.
its available in 50 kg bags - 600/- is mrp. transportation extra. Result guaranteed.
for unmatched quality and more details may contact pankaj mali on 9011049301.

akramqadri

Hello Friends
I am a fresher in the Agricultural field. I want to grow Agarwood in Bulandsher (U.P.). Is it possible to grow such tress there ?
I need your help and suggestions in this regard.
Kind Regards

jitesh beladiya

Hello sir/Madame
This is jitu beladiya from gujarat
Wants to setup cold storage of lemon n others vegetables as I m new to this bussiness need suggestions like profits n process n method of it
Thank u
Jitu beladiya
Beladiya7530@gmail.com