Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Apply to get a loan to start your own business

Register

Click Here!

bennycee

It is easy and fast if you are ready and serious about securing a loan, We offer loan for both business, house, Vacations, car, student and private purposes. Worry less about your financial problems because we are here to assist you financially. Contact us and get that loan you seek within 24 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:

vnraj

agri loan

need of agri loan to start DRUMSTICKS,CURRY LEAVES & CORIANDER LEAVES PRODUCTION. I do have rented land

ramakotis2k9

please mention the interest
thanks
scientist venkat
ramakotis2k9@gmail.com

It is easy and fast if you are ready and serious about securing a loan, We offer loan for both business, house, Vacations, car, student and private purposes. Worry less about your financial problems because we are here to assist you financially. Contact us and get that loan you seek within 24 hours.

agriilan

Dear sir,
My name is ILANKUMARAN from chennai. I am having 12 acres of fertial Agriculture land. In that i have 300 coconut trees planted 10 months back and 50 mango plants. I would like to start a Goat farm. I need agri loan for this Goat farm. Can you help in this. My contact number is 09884318999.

with best regards,
ilan....

nileswar

loan for business

I am engaged in land filling, stone chips supply, sand supply for construction purposes. Need immediately loan for working capital. Please contact with rate of interest, tenure etc

upadhyamn

offering loan

please furnish details of the scheme. i am very much interested to take loan for agri purpose.

amit2

loan for agribusiness.

how can i apply for loan to u n what is the rate of interest.

daithamadhav

Loan Requested

Dated:16th Nov, 2012.

Dear Sir,

I am an Organic Consultant serving agri farms for the past 15 years. I am planning to setup my own Organic Agri Production firm and for the same I need Loan or Partner in my venture. The Loan is to the tune of Rs.20 Crores. If you are willing to partner with me in this venture,

Expecting an early reply from you.

Thanking you,
With Regards,

murthy9

loan for agribusiness

Dear sir,
My name is Murthy from hyderabad. I am having 1 acre of Agriculture land. In visakhapatnam.In that I would like to start a Sheep farm. I need agri loan for this Sheep farm. Can you help in this. My contact number is
please furnish details of the scheme. i am very much interested to take loan for agri purpose. Tell me how can i apply for loan & what is the rate of interest.

with best regards,

Murthy