Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Anyone interested in starting an organic farm in kerala?

Register

Click Here!

pidhu

I would like to start something in these lines, but haven't got an idea how to go about it.
What I have in mind is having an organic farm where most common vegetables and fruits can be grown. And there would be home delivery of fresh produce to houses.

If there is any like-minded people interested in partnering for this, please reply.
I am in thrissur, kerala.

bossmohan

Dear Sir,

I am interested in the organic farm. Do you have some land? Also let me know the whole plan.

Last edited by a moderator:

siby123

Organic Farming

Hi,

Saw the posting & main intension of writing to you now as we have a property of around 1000 acres with all facilities at Nelliyampathy,Palakkad,Kerala.Currently the cultivation are Cardamom & Orange.Also provides accommodation for tourists.

My plan to start Organic farming or Integrated farming.If you are interested you can reply for this mail so that we can discuss more in detail.

Thanks in advance,

Siby

pidhu

Thanks for replying. I am in Thrissur, so am interested in doing it here. I am not sure how to plan the whole thing. Perhaps it would be a good idea to go for some workshops on organic farming first.

hydronut

Greenhouse cultivation-organic hydroponic farming

Dear All,

Growing organic fruits and vegetables is definitely beneficial for the farmers as they get good returns from their produce and the consumers as they eat chemical-free food.

Plant Genome Sciences encourages farmers to take up smarter way of cultivation i.e. hydroponic greenhouse cultivation, a method of soilless cultivation in a protected environment, which significantly increases crop yield compared to open-air cultivation. We can assist you in setting up coco peat/trough cultivation with drip irrigation system and Nutrient Film Technique (NFT) set up, both of them are popular hydroponic farming methods, which give healthy and abundant yield. We can also assist you in carrying out a completely organic hydroponic farming.

Our specially formulated organic nutrients like Iguana Juice, Organic B, Mother Earth super Tea are guaranteed to boost the quality and quantity of your yield without compromising on food safety and nutrition unlike traditional soil cultivation—therefore, you eat healthy, stay healthy!

For more details, visit us at www.plantgenomesciences.com and e-mail us at info@plantgenomesciences.com

Thanks & regards

albertraphel

Hi,

I am Albert, presently working as Software engineer in Chennai. May I know whether you have already started this or not. Even I do not have any knowledge about organic farming, but I am interested to start the same.

rags1968

Dear Pidhu,
Did you start on your desire to have an organic farm.
If you have let me know where in thrissur have you started so that I can meet up with you.
Rags

orgakart

Hi,
We apprecite your efforts towards organic.
We have collectively made efforts to reach organic input products from
manufacturer to organic farmer accross the world by our portal
www.orgakart.com, the home of certified organic inputs.
We the promotional team of www.orgakart.com , the home of certified organic inputs.
We at www.Orgakart.com provide agronomist support, guides and experiences and agriculture information (24/7) for the portal user.
At www.orgakart.com a wide range of certified organic inputs are present right from Organic fertilizer, Organic pesticides, botanical repellants and similar products.
You can view the operating clip on lick : .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwPnswAQM_4
Protect food ! Protect Earth !! Protect Next Generation !!

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
+91-7030224422
info@orgakart.com

Best Regards
Orgakart Team
Protect Food, Protect Earth, Protect next Generation
Go Organic

I am interested please ...... curretnly i am working for an internationl organic firm

:confused:
I would like to start something in these lines, but haven't got an idea how to go about it.
What I have in mind is having an organic farm where most common vegetables and fruits can be grown. And there would be home delivery of fresh produce to houses.

If there is any like-minded people interested in partnering for this, please reply.
I am in thrissur, kerala.

bobby george

Siby,
would you lease this farm? Looking for a small farm in Nelliayampathy.
Hi,

Thanks
Saw the posting & main intension of writing to you now as we have a property of around 1000 acres with all facilities at Nelliyampathy,Palakkad,Kerala.Currently the cultivation are Cardamom & Orange.Also provides accommodation for tourists.

My plan to start Organic farming or Integrated farming.If you are interested you can reply for this mail so that we can discuss more in detail.

Thanks in advance,

Siby