Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Required Any companies willing to get into a contract for buying - Black turmeric

Register

Click Here!

jabes123

Hello, I am planning to operate a 5000 acres property near me in Odisha for short term (3 years). I was looking at fessibility of large scale Black turmeric cultivation. Are there any companies willing to get into a contract for buying the whole produce. I can cultivate other crops as long as the crops don't have long maturity period or moisture problem as Odisha is prone to cyclone and flooding between august-september every year. I am able to manage the expense of cultivation (Excluding Seeds) and harvesting. If anyone has experience in this field please let me know how i can utilize the piece of land. Also I have a thresold of 3 lac per acre revenue per year to break even anything below that will be loss. Waiting for your generous suggestions. *I will be handed the property in march 2022.

meebha04

Hi Sir we can supply good rhizomes direct from our farm from Northeast India at very good rates. Let me know if you have any requirements.