Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Andhra Pradesh farmers cultivating GUAR GUM SEED on Large scale.

Register

Click Here!

hanuraoc

After seeing huge profits in last crop season by Rajasthan farmers, Andhra pradesh farmers are betting big on GUAR seed cultivation .Framers in Ananthapur, Guntur, Karnool and Prakasam districts started in cultivation Guar in around 1000 hectares . Already, there is 100 MTs of guar seed harvested by October end.

But they are have no clue about how to market them in local markets as they are not able to bring their produce to Jodpur, Jaipur markets far way from Andhrapradesh.

sudha9

seed

hellow

we are in the same problem so we are calling Gujarat and rajasthan buyers to come andrapradesh soon they will com so keep in touch with me ]
After seeing huge profits in last crop season by Rajasthan farmers, Andhra pradesh farmers are betting big on GUAR seed cultivation .Framers in Ananthapur, Guntur, Karnool and Prakasam districts started in cultivation Guar in around 1000 hectares . Already, there is 100 MTs of guar seed harvested by October end.

But they are have no clue about how to market them in local markets as they are not able to bring their produce to Jodpur, Jaipur markets far way from Andhrapradesh.

Last edited by a moderator:

bsr123

Dear sudha sir,

Good reply and we have to give confident to farmers for more production in ap gum guar seeds and this crop is helpful to dry land farmers/rain fed farmers. Don't fear my dear agriculture business magnates(Farmers) this will be golden crop in future in a.p

vedamnaidu

Guar gum seed

Dear Sir

We are also interested to cultivate GUAR GUM in krishna dist ,Andharapradesh. Kindly provide the full details of this crop

hanuraoc

We have grown Guar Seed in Guntur district in around 30 acres in july-october season.
we got 6quintals yielding per acer. Many famres in Prakasam are sowing guar this year.

We have grown two HGC varities (branches and single stem variety). The quality we got is good in terms of germination, and yielding.

For more details you can call me on

sudha9

guar seed

Sir,

I think you are Mr.Hanumantha rao i hord about you by some of farmers from prakasam and guntur districts but we are going to make clear outstanding quantity of guar in andrapradesh then farmers will get confidence on this crap any how i feel happy by getting you who is doing good to our farmers in guar cultivatio
We have grown Guar Seed in Guntur district in around 30 acres in july-october season.
we got 6quintals yielding per acer. Many famres in Prakasam are sowing guar this year.

We have grown two HGC varities (branches and single stem variety). The quality we got is good in terms of germination, and yielding.

For more details you can call me on

venkat_123

we are interested

I am from Nellore district,we are interested to do guar cultivation in 20 acres.Please send your contact details.

sanjeevareddy

iam interested to gour cultivation my two acers land ready please give details seed available in hyderabad ian nalgonda dist aler

kramadas

How to do market for GUAR seed ?

Hi all

This is ramadas from anathapur (d) gooty(m) kothapeta(v)

Sub:Where we need to do the Market for GUAR GUM Seed ?

we did the 2 acres GUAR GUM Seed in my filed plz can help me where we can do market for this And plz can u send me the Details about market agency of GURU GUM Seed and their phone no's?

Last edited:

jstagri

Guar seeds purchase- samples required.

We are interested in purchasing guar seeds directly from farmers in A.P. Minimum quantity 1 Ton or more preferably from farms nearby districts of Hyderabad city.
Varieties preferred HG-365 or HG-563.
Interested farmers PM your contact details.
-

Pacific herb

Guargum seed

Welcome to all growers of Guargum seeds, we are Pacific Agro, Nagpur and having the branch office at Hyderabad. Very recently we have organised National Seminar on "Guargum Plantation & marketing" on 11 Nov. a Hotel fortune, Begumpet, Hyderabad which was attended by over 250 farmers and others and the chief guset to this programe was Hounarable Dr Saini, Chief Agri Consultant, Planning Commission, Govt. of India. And this programe was telecasted on 12Nov on Etv2. Those who are interested to sell their produce please reply through our below mentioned email directly also mention the quantiity each one of you holding. We are also in talk with local industry people to start a small level guargum industry in annantpur or Hyderabad.
We are operating in 7 states and also want to appoint Franchisee at Mandal level, we are dealng in complete project, right from supply of Good quality Certified seed to Marketing of the product, please forward your guargum seed sample (1kg.)to- Mr Choudhari, Pacific Agro, 24, Shastri Lay out, Khamla, Nagpur-440 025. Please mention the Variety and quantity.

Last edited:

naren84

Please do send details to my email, like how to cultivate , marketing , price , to my I'd

kramadas

Hi jstagri sir,

Thanks for the replying we have GUAR GUM Seed with us But we don't have expected quantity we have 2 acres seeds only if want we can provide that one

plz send me ur details or phone no ? if possible plz contacts

anita77

Dear Hanumantha Rao,

I am interested in guar gum cultivation in my land(West Godavari). Please provide your details by writing a mail to me or call me below number.

Thanks,
Kishore.

guru999

Guar Cultivation

I am from Anantapur district,we are interested to do guar cultivation .Please send your contact details.

Regards,
guru

hanuraoc

100 MTs GUAR GUm ready for delivery

In hyderabad, we got seed from TVsnbrands, Kukatpally, hyderabad. They have three varities like HG-365 HG-563 RGC-936 HG-220.

His nama is satyanarayana and you can find contact details in INDIAMART.

They (TVSN) collected seed samples from various farmers and sent to gum manucatures in Haryana . we are awaiting reply from them.