American Sweet Corn for Sale in Bangalore

Register

divyaonline

Hi,
We are growing American sweetcorn organically using wormicompost through scientific methods. Presently we have 35 acres of American sweet corn under cultivation, on 1/2 acre rotational basis for the entire year supply. We have the weekly production of 2Tonnes American Sweetcorn (Syngenta, CP, East West, Nujuvedu variety seed) ready for supply. Interested parties can contact me for regular order, in and around Bangalore.

Warm Regards,
Divya,
Bangalore

thyagu_h

Contact Address

Dear Divya,

Kindly provide your contact address or e mail or contact number.

With Regards

Dr Thyagaraju H

Hyderabad

Hi,
We are growing American sweetcorn organically using wormicompost through scientific methods. Presently we have 35 acres of American sweet corn under cultivation, on 1/2 acre rotational basis for the entire year supply. We have the weekly production of 2Tonnes American Sweetcorn (Syngenta, CP, East West, Nujuvedu variety seed) ready for supply. Interested parties can contact me for regular order, in and around Bangalore.

Warm Regards,
Divya,
Bangalore

1947kv

patronagrisystemsinternational.com

Hi,

Warm Regards,
Divya,
Bangalore
Dear Sir,
I represent M/s Patron Agrisystems , Netherlands , in India and we are interested in appointing distributors for our computerised Agri Greenhouses all over India. These hi tech Greenhouses help grow Hybreed fruits , Vegetables , flowers and other agricultural products in controlled conditions so that the yield is constant on a yearly basis and the produce are insect free and of high quality.
The investment for distribution would be around 30 to 50 lakhs and we will help you set up a pilot Patron computerised greenhouse farm for demo purpose.
In case you are interested in taking up distribution for your State kindly send me an email giving your business profile so that I can arrange for a Skype video Conference with mr.Jelle Boeters , Patron ,Netherlands.
Thanking you,

Last edited by a moderator:

seetharam

As part time i am starting small scale in supplieng sweet corn directly to customers.

Hi,

Warm Regards,
Divya,
Bangalore

Please send me more details , call or email. I need to buy sweet corn regular basis thought the year.

Regards,
Seetharam

ganeshdeva

Dear All,
Please contact me for the regular supply of American sweet corn.
mail id:ganeshdeva87@gmail.com
mobile +91-9036364463

jayavinayak

Respected Madam,
Please contact us for supply details.
Our Address
Mr. Vinayak D Hegde
C/o TSS Ltd
Sirsi(U.k)581402

MObile No.9986285763