Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

aloevera baby plants and 2yrs old leaf ava

Register

Click Here!

sidhi

Aloevera baby plants,mother plants,aloevera leaf minimum 1 kg per leaf 3.50rs kgava for sale. We can help in cultivation and marketing pls call 09799123127 thanks manju

vankineni

Hi Manju,

We are having 10 Acres at 150 KM from Hyderabad.We want to Grow it in our Fertile Land.Kindly let us know that who are the Purchasers for the Harvested Crop and what is the Minimum and Maximum Income per Annum.What is the Price Plant of Alovera and other complete information about Alovera.Kindly Mail me to my gmail id mentioned below.

Regards
Sunil

Last edited by a moderator:

sidhi

for aloevera detail

Hi Manju,

We are having 10 Acres at 150 KM from Hyderabad.We want to Grow it in our Fertile Land.Kindly let us know that who are the Purchasers for the Harvested Crop and what is the Minimum and Maximum Income per Annum.What is the Price Plant of Alovera and other complete information about Alovera.Kindly Mail me to my gmail id mentioned below.

Regards
Sunil
pls mail at vlherbomarketing@gmail.com or call 09799123127 thanks for contact.

rajahomoeo

no aloe vera please

please do not cultivate aloe vera. it is over cultivated already and there is not much demand for it. the prices of dried leaf goes just for rs 7 per kg. if you are interested in medicinal plant cultivation do contact me and i will guide you and even buy back from you. contact me
Hi Manju,

Regards
Sunil

Last edited by a moderator:

kailash

aloevera

please do not cultivate aloe vera. it is over cultivated already and there is not much demand for it. the prices of dried leaf goes just for rs 7 per kg. if you are interested in medicinal plant cultivation do contact me and i will guide you and even buy back from you. contact me at rajahomoeo80@gmail.com. my mobile number 9842590567
we have buy back with security if we have buyer than no prob.why u say no at haidrabaad we need leaf in a.p when we not find buyer we cant cultivate .where aloevera is cultivated over pls give me add we need leaf for our client.