Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Aloevera and medicinal plants contract farming

Register

Click Here!

Hi All,
I am looking for Aleo vera farming on contract basis/ buyers, I'm starting Aloevera cultivation in my 5 acre of land.(Place:- Karnataka and Telangana)

So need a Suggestion on contract farming or buyers information.

Next year, I'm planning to extend further with other medicinal plants like Organic Stevia, Garlic, Aswagandha...

Please do needful help.
Email : ravali.kodepoaka@gmail.com

Thanks,
Ravali. K

greenlandfns

Hi All,
I am looking for Aleo vera farming on contract basis/ buyers, I'm starting Aloevera cultivation in my 5 acre of land.(Place:- Karnataka and Telangana)

Next year, I'm planning to extend further with other medicinal plants like Organic Stevia, Garlic, Aswagandha...

Please do needful help.

Thanks,
Ravali. K
Please see detailed mail with attachments. Also see our diverse posts in this site about high value crops, medicinal crops etc (Well Known Member: greenlandfns). And revert to us by mail for further details and consultancy supports to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

madhavs1

Hi All,

Please do needful help.

Thanks,
Ravali. K
New season started we can provide Medicinal plants and seeds if you are intrested about cultivation medicinal plants feel free to contact with us.

Madhav - 9866672765
Venkat -8106525657

Please see detailed mail with attachments. Also see our diverse posts in this site about high value crops, medicinal crops etc (Well Known Member: greenlandfns). And revert to us by mail for further details and consultancy supports to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com
I am interesting to medicinal plant cultivation.. can you send me details of crops,medicinal crops etc.. Greenlands please e-mail me.rajkumarsrsr@gmail.com