Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

aloe vera products

Register

Click Here!

srinevasa

aloe vera HEALTH products

Dear friends would like to invite you to join the YBL family of ALOE VERA HEALTH CARE PRODUCTS in andhra pradesh IT'S FREE JOINING......CALL ME OR MAIL OR and create your own fortune......srinivasa.
Please contact.......GAUTAM.
WE HAVE HEALTH CARE PRODUCTS SUCH AS : JUCIES / TOOTH PASTE / SHAVING CREAMS / SHAMPOO / ITCH CREAM /FACE WASH GEL AND MANY MORE PRODUCTS.....[/B]

Last edited by a moderator:

infokirtiman

Dear Sir

i am intresting in buy of your Aloe Vera products.o you to requested plese contact me these address.

With Best regards

Rajeev Gupta
Please contact..............

srinevasa

Dear Sir

i am intresting in buy of your Aloe Vera products.o you to requested plese contact me these address.

With Best regards

Rajeev Gupta
hello rajeev am not able to find your contact no...pl mail your contact no or call ...

sadiquegee

Dear friends would like to invite you to join the YBL family of ALOE VERA HEALTH CARE PRODUCTS in andhra pradesh IT'S FREE JOINING......CALL ME OR MAIL OR and create your own fortune......srinivasa.
Please contact.......GAUTAM.
WE HAVE HEALTH CARE PRODUCTS SUCH AS : JUCIES / TOOTH PASTE / SHAVING CREAMS / SHAMPOO / ITCH CREAM /FACE WASH GEL AND MANY MORE PRODUCTS.....[/B]
Hi,

I'm interested in Aloe-Vera cultivation on 15 Hectares land in Wester Uttar Pradesh