Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Aloe Vera Farming

Register

Click Here!

omsarraf

Hello Everyone

I would like to know the advantages of the aloe Vera farming ,
i need to know the market of its , the way of plantation and approx how much is the return from this farming .

I am planning to do in around 100 Bigha so guide me about the following;

1} the number of corps can be planted in this much area
2} the harvesting time turnaround
3} The best quality breed suitable for good quality production and sale ( from JAIPUR)

Any other valuable suggestion for your ends which i missed would be highly appreciated.

So await to hear
Thanks in advance
Regards

praneet_ss

Hello,

I am also a Rajasthan based professional and willing to start my own agriculture project in Aloe vera farming in large area, so if you interested to have mutual communication please contact me at

I have good understandings of aloe vera cultivation and harvesting with enough facts and interested to have some partnership projects.

Thanks
Praneet

Last edited by a moderator:

rajeev_pareek

hi praneet,

i am planning to cultivate aloe vera in my own farm but need whole detail and guidence for that can u help me, please reply,

Regards,
Rajeev.

rcdixit

aloe

Dear sir
Though we can impart you the training in aloe and other medicinal crops cultivation etc but we do not want you to refer to other icrops except aloe at proper institute.
Aloe is cheapest crops to grow and its products fetch good price you may go for direct training in the crop related information to Regional Research Laboratory in Jammu.They shall give you know how and product licence to produce aloe related drinks,medicines etc.It is unfortunate that without reaching the american gel extraction purity we claim the same exorbitant price fpr aloe related products in India including Baba Ramdev.For unscrupulous persons it has become a money minting business.
If you still want any more information you can approach me at my e mail with phone number, Though I had time and again been requested by various scientists to seek the technique from them but I have refused & never touched this subject.I am more happy in my greenery of Medicinal Plants Research and Propagation Society.For crops and best variety of aloe you may always contact us.We do not bulk grow the same.However as a complement you can get one sapling from us and grow in you own liesure time in to a bulk product.We may go in for bulk rpoduction in due course of time if demand persists
rcdixit,Chairperson
Please contact...

amithg2001

We have 100acres of Aloe vera farming in Rajastan right now and our plants and leaves are ready for sale . Our leaves weight minimum 500gms and plants vary from 6-8inchs anyone interested can contact me Amith Maheshwari .
please contact....

Thanks & Regards

pvjayakumar

wanted aloe vera plants for transplanting in one acre.

We have 100acres of Aloe vera farming in Rajastan right now and our plants and leaves are ready for sale . Our leaves weight minimum 500gms and plants vary from 6-8inchs anyone interested can contact me Amith Maheshwari .
please contact....

Thanks & Regards
from pvjayakumar

dear sir/madam,
I do require aloe vera nursery plant for cultivation in one acre to start with in kancheepuram taluk of Tamil Nadu. Please furnigh me the cost of seedlings per acre. Furnish me the name of the buyer in my area. Thankyou

santosh_3050

It was great to know that you are also in the same line of business, Please note that I have a good amount of land in Uttar pradesh and I want to start this farming , but I want to be sure that what will be yielding, stipulated time for getting a full grown Plant from which juice can be extracted, and where it will be sold. Because if the farming is done and nobody buys it, then the efforts will be futile.

Kindly suggest.

aloecare

Aloevera makes the best opportunity

Alove vera has got a get potential in health, food n cosmetic industry, its price n availability makes it most demanded medicinal plant , we are the manufactures of various aloevera products like juices, cosmetics, extracts etc.

namrata

aloe vera

Hello Everyone

I would like to know the advantages of the aloe Vera farming ,
i need to know the market of its , the way of plantation and approx how much is the return from this farming .

I am planning to do in around 100 Bigha so guide me about the following;

1} the number of corps can be planted in this much area
2} the harvesting time turnaround
3} The best quality breed suitable for good quality production and sale ( from JAIPUR)

Any other valuable suggestion for your ends which i missed would be highly appreciated.

So await to hear
Thanks in advance
Regards
pls give me e mail so i can send u all detail .

pmanchanda

Hi - I am intending to plant Aloe vera on 4 acres near Gurgaon... I need some expert inputs from a person who is already dabbled in the domain. PLease let me know if you could speak on phone for some guidance.

Thanks

Pankaj Manchanda

pmanchanda

Dear sir
Though we can impart you the training in aloe and other medicinal crops cultivation etc but we do not want you to refer to other icrops except aloe at proper institute.
Aloe is cheapest crops to grow and its products fetch good price you may go for direct training in the crop related information to Regional Research Laboratory in Jammu.They shall give you know how and product licence to produce aloe related drinks,medicines etc.It is unfortunate that without reaching the american gel extraction purity we claim the same exorbitant price fpr aloe related products in India including Baba Ramdev.For unscrupulous persons it has become a money minting business.
If you still want any more information you can approach me at my e mail with phone number, Though I had time and again been requested by various scientists to seek the technique from them but I have refused & never touched this subject.I am more happy in my greenery of Medicinal Plants Research and Propagation Society.For crops and best variety of aloe you may always contact us.We do not bulk grow the same.However as a complement you can get one sapling from us and grow in you own liesure time in to a bulk product.We may go in for bulk rpoduction in due course of time if demand persists
rcdixit,Chairperson
Please contact...
Could you please provide me your contact details? I would be interested in getting some more info regarding Aloe cultivation. Please contact..........

haritamil

Interested : Aloe Vera Cultivation

Hi Praneet,

I am interested to cultivate Aloe Vera in Tamil Nadu & I do have Enough lands for plantation.

Kindly post me business oppturtunities to my Mail Id hari.cheg01@gmail.com

Regards,
Hari