Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

aloe vera farmig

Register

Click Here!

aloevera2010

we have some agriculture land in which i want to start aloevera formaing. so, i want to know where from i can get the seeds/plants and sale the aloe vera leaves, how much time it will take to be matured

vrkrishnan78

Aloevera farming

The aloevera will yield after one year after planting.pls call for further querry.

Last edited by a moderator:

vmap

aloe vera farming

Dear sir,

we have given good thesis on farming (innovative method) of Aloe vera.
pl go to Aloe vera section of this web site and see for "Attention Aloe vera farmers" by vmap.You can get all details.

pl ensure marketing and then go for cultivation.

with regards
vmapR&D

gvsagrofoods

You can get Aloe vera saplings from Rajasthan (Esp. Bikaner) . In case you don't have any contact in Rajasthan, we can supply the same to you. Also, we can provide you cultivation & post harvest protocol to you (no charges involved). Please provide you email id for the same.

Thank you

Regards

GVS

fortune9

Dear VMAP,
I am planning to do Aloe vera cultivation and processing in a large scale. Where can i get complete method, formulation and costing. Pls guide me through email.

Thank you.

Sridhar Ravichandran
Please contact..

www.agricare.org

Agricare Organics, Organic Food, Safed musli, stevia, medicinal plants, Ludhiana, Punjab, India
Please contact..

ganapati

Dear sir,

we have given good thesis on farming (innovative method) of Aloe vera.
pl go to Aloe vera section of this web site and see for "Attention Aloe vera farmers" by vmap.You can get all details.

pl ensure marketing and then go for cultivation.

with regards
vmapR&D
What is your advise on Aloe vera cultivation as a Green Fence in my following property:-
PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong.
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is not fenced, saucer shaped ,bottom height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).

zzrr

Aloevera nursery plants

We can supply aloevera nursery plants 65 paise each, further details pls contact by phone,

Y.s.zakir hussain
hyd