Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Aloe-New AgroTech- Farmers ATTENTION

Register

Click Here!

vmap

Dear all,

Aloe vera ,only known plant to us ,with both MEDICINAL VALUES and Excellent NUTRITIONAL VALUES.

In the beginning of its cultivation number of farmers lost not only their investment but also their valuable time because.............

1. Aloe juice/gel/other product manufactureres/companies are not near to farmers,but there is big boom had been created for its marketing and its yield (economics)

2.Harvested aloe leaves should reach the factory in 4h/6h/8h otherwise leaves get spoiled by OXIDATION ( becomes brown colour) just like cut apple pieces.

3. Still there is no standard R&D agro technology protocol for its cultivation.

4.All of us know this plant grows without our efforts .so there is negligence towards its value.

5.Still there is no fixed price for saving/protecting farmer value. So there is speed for its expansion in marketing as well as growing.

6. today many companies are using even tender leaves for their products making.

Based on all above circumstances we have come to new protocol for its cultivation for giving maximum yield and returns.

Traders/Buyers/Companies purchase a Aloe vera leaf only when it reaches minimum weight 400gm/5oogm.They do not purchase leaves weigh less than 400gm.SoGENERAL PRACTICE BY FARMERS: Farmers always expect good returns and the same in this plant also.
So they cultivate one acre land with 10,000 number aloe baby plants for much yield. Still this yield does not cross 20tons/acre/annum.

Today minimum price for each ton is Rs.2000/-(rs.2/kg leaves)
20tonxrs.2=rs.40,000/acre/y
More or less rs.15000-20000/-investment is there.
So only rs. 20,000/-is net profit in the beginning year.This is being repeated in the next year and so on.

Our new Protocol:

Do cultivation of Aloe vera in one acre land with 8000/10000 baby palnts.
but you have to practice the following Agro-Techniques......

1.Apply/use Farm Yard MAnure prepared only from CoW Dung as maximum as possible (4-6tons/acre) as basal dose in the soil.If it is not available fully atleast use FYM with 50% cow dung.

why because the growth and development of Aloe vera is fast only with the usage of Cow Dung Manure compared to all manures and even chemical fertilizers.

2. Next important thing is " After 11/2-2 month period of cultivation , Leave only 12-10 large sige leaves and remove all other small leaves at base level.(minimum 16nos-maximum 25nos leaves have been observed in Aloe vera).

This technique speeds up the rate of growth of large sized leaves which we allowed for further growth. In 6-7 months all leaves of all plants reach 500gm weight and ready for harvestation.

we planted 10000nos baby plants. so each plant with 10-12 leaves.
10leavesx500gm=5kg/plant
12leavesx500gm=6kg/plant

so there would be 8000nos TO 10000nos plants
8000x5kg=40000=40ton/acre/ye
10000x5kg=50000=50ton/acre/ye

More or less we get 40 to 60 ton leaves/acre/y
40tonxrs.2000/ton=rs.80000/-
50tonxrs.2000/ton=rs.100000/-
if we minus rs.20000/-(investment) from rs.80000/100000(Gross)
we get net Profit Rs. 60000 to 80000(More or less)/acre/year

Pl go thru this and get your safety.However first you have to have marketing sources.

with regards
vmap

Last edited:

ceeyess

Hi Vmap,
Very very usefull information.i would like to start aloe cultivation in Kerala.looking for your valueable advices.
best regards Suresh

Last edited by a moderator:

vmap

Aloe by vmap

Dear all,

welcome your appreciations on our article on Aloe vera. whatever your requests/needs pl post to our private message box/atleast give your e-mail id/ph contacts.

Due to overwelming response we have published our New Protocol first in this E-media. We are ready to disseminate some more information regarding the same Aloe vera and its processing.

with regards
vmap

themia

enquiry about buyers of Aloe vera

thank you so much for the information. about the new venture which we can look into. anyway I have a concern As I am in Northeast India Nagaland though the crop grows very well there is no buyer so can you please suggest for any buyer near by?

vmap

Aloe vera

Hello Themia,

Let us know whether your Aloe vera is natural growing/ cultivation.How much in tons is available? crop duration?what are other state capitals near to ur place?

If marketing places/buyers/purchasers are too distant we can give u one value addition technique to avoid spoiling of cut leaves untill they reach factory/processing place.

with regards
vmap

vikram_rajver

aloevera

dear sir
im frm rajasthan jhunjanu......me also intrested in aloevera farming so will u plz tell me about it like frm where i get baby plant n what is it cost,n in rajasthan where i can i sell it...........

sumitdebnath

pls let me know how to avoide such spoiling

Dear Sir,

Pls let me know how we can avoid such spoiling of aloevera leaves before they are used or processed.

Hello Themia,

Let us know whether your Aloe vera is natural growing/ cultivation.How much in tons is available? crop duration?what are other state capitals near to ur place?

If marketing places/buyers/purchasers are too distant we can give u one value addition technique to avoid spoiling of cut leaves untill they reach factory/processing place.

with regards
vmap

sidhi

aloe plant

dear sir
im frm rajasthan jhunjanu......me also intrested in aloevera farming so will u plz tell me about it like frm where i get baby plant n what is it cost,n in rajasthan where i can i sell it...........
pls contact for cultivation with buy back in rajasthan .

vmap

vmap/Aloe/value addition

Dear all,

we are basically from Andhrapradesh and Banglore.we have done our research work on Aloe vera .Already given crop cultivation new method.You can see in the Aloe vera section.

many persons thanked me about that information.

if you want to know its value addition technique i.e,prevention of spoiling of leaves before reaching factory you pl spend some money because we have spent a lot to work out.

with regards
vmap

aivaturi

Contact information

Dear vmap,

I would like to know your contact info. I live in Hyderabad. I am interested to know more about aloe vera.

Regards,
Ajoy

bhumiputra

Aloe Vera in Maharashtra

I wanted to culivate Aloe vera in my farm in Maharashtra. However I did not find any buyers for this in buy back scheme. Secondly I also learnt from some Agriculture colleges here that many farmers in Maharshtra gave up Aloe vera plantations after finding no buyers and many had to throw away their grown plants. I am still looking for buyers in Maharashtra that are ready for buy back scheme with medicinal plants.