Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

all medicinal planting material

Register

Click Here!

sachinrbmi

please give us ur requirement whichever plant u want and quantity by email vivekbobade@gmail.com or 9960620080
Sir,

I am a farmer from western uttar pradesh. My Land is situated about 70 kms from UP-Uttaranchal border. This Land is situated in Indo-Gangetic plains and is composed of fertile alluvial soil. Temperatures range from a low of six degrees to a high of 45 degrees. All Crops ranging from sugercane, rice, wheat, mentha are cultivated, mango and guava orchards are plentiful.

I am curious whether coleus can be cultivated on this land successfully. If it can be cultivated then can i get hold of some farmer who is doing Coleus in any part of UP...

I will be grateful if somebody can guide me related to the expected yield of coleus and methods of cultivation.. Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Regards

sachinrbmi

please give us ur requirement whichever plant u want and quantity by email vivekbobade@gmail.com or 9960620080
Sir,

I am a farmer from western uttar pradesh. My Land is situated about 70 kms from UP-Uttaranchal border. This Land is situated in Indo-Gangetic plains and is composed of fertile alluvial soil. Temperatures range from a low of six degrees to a high of 45 degrees. All Crops ranging from sugercane, rice, wheat, mentha are cultivated, mango and guava orchards are plentiful.

I am curious whether coleus can be cultivated on this land successfully. If it can be cultivated then can i get hold of some farmer who is doing Coleus in any part of UP...

I will be grateful if somebody can guide me related to the expected yield of coleus and methods of cultivation.. Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Regards