Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

all kinds of roofing and fencing at low cost

Register

Click Here!

lakshmi123

we offer all kind of roofing solutions for very reasonable rate .we also construct green house shed and also other sheds,even chettinad type tiles sheet etc.make your garden,farm ,car shed,guest house beautiful with our roofing solutions.we can do according to your budget.Please send me all the details of your proposed shed while sending enquiry like how much sqft,length and breadth,whether it is concrete flooring etc.If it is cattle shed,then tell us how many cows ,goats will be in your farm.It will be easy for us to send quotation.we do fencing for your land at low cost.please send your email id in reply.
Barbed wire fencing cost Rs.110/running feet

lazar

about fencing

sir,
i have 13 acre land near hiriyur. so tell me is the total cost will be for full fencing

Last edited by a moderator:

lakshmi123

sir,
i have 13 acre land near hiriyur. so tell me is the total cost will be for full fencing
please send me your land measurement.length and breadth,so that i can calculate and tell you reasonable cost.please clear your private messages and send mail id through private message.

sumeetmainkar

Low Cost shed for silk worm rearing near by Nagpur (Maharashtra)

Hello My Friend,
I am Sumeet Mainkar from Nagpur Maharashtra. I am expecting to start silk worm rearing from January 2012. For that purpose i want to construct / erect low cost silk worm rearing shed and that is also in short span confused: The size of shed will be 35' X 30' and height at center will be 11' . Pls. guide.
With warm regards,
Sumeet:

Last edited:

pradeeptrek

Need help in building shed, farm house and fencing...

we offer all kind of roofing solutions for very reasonable rate .we also construct green house shed and also other sheds,even chettinad type tiles sheet etc.make your garden,farm ,car shed,guest house beautiful with our roofing solutions.we can do according to your budget.Please send me all the details of your proposed shed while sending enquiry like how much sqft,length and breadth,whether it is concrete flooring etc.If it is cattle shed,then tell us how many cows ,goats will be in your farm.It will be easy for us to send quotation.we do fencing for your land at low cost.please send your email id in reply.
Hi there,

My name is Pradeep . I would like to have a quote for my farm's fencing, shed and farm house construction. Pls write to me and i shall provide all necessary details to you.

Pradeep S.

indonippon64

Interested for roofing(Construction of 2 Bedroom set at My Farm)

Pl. send your contact no. and mail ID to my PM
I am interested for construction of rooms9with shed)

please let me know whether you will provide service in karnataka state?
Channapatna .

jagans222

estimated cost

sir iam haveing six acre of land. iwant go for solar fencing. total measure ment is 2300 feet. what is estimated cost. iam haveing my own stone poles(7feet height)

shivamoybhaumik

we are a NGO

dear lakshmi123
i am from a NGO.I am interested with proposal regarding Green house / shed net house for our alternate agriculture with special emphasis to drip irrigation. pl. provide your email.
shivamoy bhaumik