Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted All agriculture cultivate goods direct from the farmer

Register

Click Here!

Hi I am from tamilnadu,we going to start online shopping business in India for that we need farm to support us to sell their organic and non organic cultivated food products with out any middle person , you can sell your products directly to us,we are basically farmer I am planning to start farmer association which will be helpful for all our farmer family email your details to my email I'd
srifarmertrader@gmail.
Contact 8098171264

greenlandfns

Hi I am from tamilnadu,we going to start online shopping business in India for that we need farm to support us to sell their organic and non organic cultivated food products with out any middle person , you can sell your products directly to us,we are basically farmer I am planning to start farmer association which will be helpful for all our farmer family email your details to my email I'd
srifarmertrader@gmail.
Contact 8098171264
Organic, Spiritual, Vriksha Ayurveda Farming Training Course without fee, announced by us (see announcement post elsewhere in this site) is scheduled to start from Last week of January/First week of February 2019 at Kaggalipura Village, South Bangalore (Off: Kanakapura Road), Hubli (North Karnataka) and Madoshi Village, Bhiwandi Taluk, Thane District, Maharashtra (100 KM from Mumbai). A few seats are available for various course sessions at the three training centres/farms. Admission on first come, first served basis only. Please mail us for Prospectus and Registration Form to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

nagarajumn

Ho sir
We are supplying organic veggies & fruits supplyers
(Nelamangala ,Bangalore Rual ,Karnataka)
Pls share the contact details

vinodmohan53

srifarmertrader@gmail.
Contact 8098171264
vinod mohan ck 949313912 at kerela trivandrum interested

sanat91kumar

Hi Sir, i am from Bhubaneswar, Odisha and i am dealing with green vegetables. My No is 8249138189. We can work as a joint ventur in Odisha and nearer states of Odisha. I have huge agriculture lands, If you can go for any kind of contract farming then most welcome.