Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Al Bakra Goat farm consultancy in Kollam Kerala

Register

Click Here!

maneek

Hi
We undertake all type of Designing, Building and Consultancy works of Goat Farm.
We sell Malabari / Tellecherry goats and kids.
We also provide Malabari, Tellecherry goats for all types of goat farms including Malabari/Tellecherry broiler kids
Interested parties may contact 9447063484 or knazarudeen@gmail.com

Al Bakra goat farms and consultants.
Mavila,
Meenadu,
Chathannoor,
Kollam District,
Kerala State,
India.

my farm

for lowest rate HYDROPONIC FODDER system for cattle and goat farming, as well as for rain gun, please do contact pankaj mali shirdi maharashtra 09011049301

gwtindiawebs

GWT have a Farmer database of over 1,00,000 Tamilnadu Farmers -Postal address/email ID/phone numbers

Information is ideal for direct mail, telemarketing, email, market research and much, much more.
So if you're interested in growing your business, contact us today- 9487002125/9003828077/sijishs@gmail.com/ 32,ACC Road,Palani

I t doesn't matter if your agri business target small Family Farms or larger Corporate Farm and Ranch ventures,
you can reach them all with the GWT-Agricultural CountryView attachment 8819

GWT allows you to precisely pinpoint the farmers who would be the best fit for your product offering.

E-bulletin, our monthly electronic newsletter provides updates of recent agriculture activities and advertisements. E-Bulletin is sent to all members every month and posted on the web page for 1 month. Reaching out every village by postal and field work by maintaining address book.

chan1208

Hi,
I want a water system for our hydroponic unit at Wardha.
My contact no. is 9182194139

Regards

Chandramohan Raut