Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

agronomist requrired

Register

Click Here!

zamagri

Hai,.

We need a person B SC agri OR M SC agri.to look after our HYDROPONIC STRAWBERRY R&D WORK.,

HE WILL BE WORKING AT BEDATHI,.We can give him Rs 50000 plus 6000 + 4000 per month.,we provide the cook to him,.provided if u r the one v r looking .,

please forward ur CV TO ME.,to private mail box,.

Last edited by a moderator:

vrkrishnan78

Agronomist

Dear Sir

I am a b.sc,agri graduate and i have around 18 years experience in the concerned field.now with response to your advertisement i am ready to work as agronomist in your organisation.so,kindly send me your mail id to farward my resume.

Regards

Radhakrishnan.V
vrkrishnan78@rediffmail.com

Hai,.

We need a person B SC agri OR M SC agri.to look after our HYDROPONIC STRAWBERRY R&D WORK.,

HE WILL BE WORKING AT BEDATHI,.We can give him Rs 50000 plus 6000 + 4000 per month.,we provide the cook to him,.provided if u r the one v r looking .,

ssureshmenonk

Application for Agronomist

Dear sir,
iam a graduate in Agriculture with 30 years of experience in different discipline & would like to offer my services.
Pl.let me know the your e mail id as well as the location of bedathi.

regards

s. menon

drmsingh

Dear Sir

I am a B.Sc.Agri(Hons)and having 22.5 years experience in the concerned field.It is response to your advertisement I am ready to work with you as agronomist. So,kindly send me your mail id for resume.

Regards

1947kv

Hai,.

Dear Sir,
I represent, in India and we are interested in appointing distributors for our computerised Agri Greenhouses all over India. These hi tech Greenhouses help grow Hybreed fruits , Vegetables , flowers and other agricultural products in controlled conditions so that the yield is constant on a yearly basis and the produce are insect free and of high quality.
The investment for distribution by you would be around 1.25 crore for a 4700 sq.metre plot and much less in case you want to upgrade an existing Green House to a Model Patron Green House.
In case you are interested in taking up distribution for your State kindly send me an email giving your business profile so that I can arrange for a Skype video Conference with