Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agrochemical distributor/trader/saler/agent wanted

Register

Click Here!

zzztzzzl

Dear Madam/Sir

This is Jack . I would like to introduce our company by this chance, and hopefully we can match ideas for co-operate on business in the near future.
We are one of the best suppliers in agrochemicals field from China and have many advantages like in cost control, state-of-the art production line and best service. Our product includes full range agrochemicals such as: herbicides, insecticides, fungicides, packages under customer needs. And we have exported our products to over 30 countries successfully, keeping good partnership on business with many traders and distributors all over the world.
We are now looking for more distributors and traders to co-operate for long term worldwide. Please feel free to contact us if need product list or further idea to co-operate.

Best regards

Jack zhang

Last edited by a moderator:

rizoboost

Delership co-opration

Hi Mr. Jack,
Here I introduce my self, my comp. is in organicinput mfg. cop. mainly in bio-frt & PGR. Located in Maharastra India.
Our working fild area is mahara-Karnataka State.
We r keen interest in ur products.
Pl. send me all the deatails to me what u have. With tech. details.

Regards

kjs_sangha

Hi Mr. Jack,
Here I introduce my self, my comp. is in organicinput mfg. cop. mainly in bio-frt & PGR. Located in Maharastra India.
Our working fild area is mahara-Karnataka State.
We r keen interest in ur products.
Pl. send me all the deatails to me what u have. With tech. details.

Regards
pl send details

chetanpatel

Dear Madam/Sir

This is Jack . I would like to introduce our company by this chance, and hopefully we can match ideas for co-operate on business in the near future.
We are one of the best suppliers in agrochemicals field from China and have many advantages like in cost control, state-of-the art production line and best service. Our product includes full range agrochemicals such as: herbicides, insecticides, fungicides, packages under customer needs. And we have exported our products to over 30 countries successfully, keeping good partnership on business with many traders and distributors all over the world.
We are now looking for more distributors and traders to co-operate for long term worldwide. Please feel free to contact us if need product list or further idea to co-operate.

Best regards

Jack zhang
we are interested

rizoboost

Dear Madam/Sir

Best regards

Jack zhang
Mr. Jack Zhang
Yet u r e-mail is not come. Pl. send the details.
Thank

prabhakarsarita

jobs

Mr. Jack,
Here I introduce my self, my name is prabhakar jaiswar i have done b.sc. agriculture in2001 i am currently working with real estate i am interested in agriculture fild Pl. send me all the deatails to me what u have. With tech. details.

Regards
prabhakar

singhmdn

Interested for Sales and Business development Agent

Please send me complete details for Agent /Distributorship
at my email id

Madan Singh,
Lucknow,India

safeagroinputs

agrochemicals

We are doing agro chemical distribution in keral tamilnadu and karnataka and would like to know about your products
please mail it tome

muthu

i hope your request

Dear Madam/Sir
this is muthu msc agri from tamil nadu, m/s giri agro agencies in krishnagiri dist(housur),past 7 year,we are selling agri pesti,seed,ferti, please send me your product name and trade name, chemical composition and price terms and condition for distribution sector
my mail id muthumscagri@yahoo.co.in 07502099062.call me or send your phoe num
thanks you
s.muthukumaran.msc(agri)
31 age
father,p.srinivasan .agri officer
,pochampalli
,krishnagiri
hosur,
tamil nadu
,india

swaroopbiomol

hi prabhakr,
swaroop here from bnglore.I too a bsc.agri graduate 2002 from bangalore.
i too in realestat
with regards,
swaroop