Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

agrochemical distributor/trader/saler/agent wanted

Register

Click Here!

parkerwoo

Dear Madam or Sir

This is Parker . I would like to introduce our company by this chance, and hopefully we can match ideas for co-operate on business in the near future.
We are one of the best suppliers in agrochemicals field from China and have many advantages like in cost control, state-of-the art production line and best service. Our product include full range agrochemicals such as: herbicides, insecticides, fungicides, plant growth regulator and packages under customer needs. And we have exported our products to over 30 countries successfully, keeping good partnership on business with many traders and distributors all over the world.
We are now looking for more distributors and traders to co-operate for long term worldwide, high quality and competitive price are guaranteed to supply by us all the time. Please feel free to contact us if need product list or further idea to co-operate.

Best regards

Parker
Sales Representative
Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

shahnaz

Distributors

My Dear,
My name is Dr.Mohd Hussain Shah, Former Director Research, Agricultural University in J & K and have been associated with scores of national and international agri-research projects and have also been chairman for synthesising spray schedules for whole of the J&K state. Jammu And Kashmir located in the North India is the maximum user of agro chemicals having nearly 10 lakh hectares of cropped area besides one of the highest apple producing states in the country. I can promote your product not only in J&K state but in the whole of the country.

Regards
Shah

Dear Madam or Sir

This is Parker . I would like to introduce our company by this chance, and hopefully we can match ideas for co-operate on business in the near future.
We are one of the best suppliers in agrochemicals field from China and have many advantages like in cost control, state-of-the art production line and best service. Our product include full range agrochemicals such as: herbicides, insecticides, fungicides, plant growth regulator and packages under customer needs. And we have exported our products to over 30 countries successfully, keeping good partnership on business with many traders and distributors all over the world.
We are now looking for more distributors and traders to co-operate for long term worldwide, high quality and competitive price are guaranteed to supply by us all the time. Please feel free to contact us if need product list or further idea to co-operate.

Best regards

Parker
Sales Representative
Please contact..

tmravichandran

Dear Mr. Parker,
We ASSOCIAED BUSINESS CORPORATION, based in UDUMALPET, Tamilnadu, dealing in Agro Products, i.e. distributors of Agro Chemicals. Pesticides, Fungicides, Herbicides, and Fertilisers etc., Kindly send us your details of your products, Packings, and Price List along with other information thro our E-mail OR Call me

nadeem2

co-operate on business

Dear Madam or Sir

Best regards

Parker
Sales Representative
Please contact..

I have BUSINESS Co., based in Kokan Maharashtra, dealing in Agro. Kindly send us your details of your products, Packings, and Price List along with other information

Dear Mr. Parker,
I am rajkumar kandasamy at Coimbatore, from tamilnadu.
Interested to make an agent business for agro chemicals.
Please send your product details/packing/price list/terms and conditions.
Thanks/Rgds
Rajkumar Kandasamy
Please contact..

velmurugancomp

We are the manufacturer NPK Granulated Fertiliser Mixture based at Villupuram, Tamil Nadu, having very good network of more than 400 dealers in Tamil Nadu. We would like to market agro chemicals in Tamil nadu.
Pl. send us about the products / packing / prices / terms & conditions

Please contact..

meherprasad

Hi
This is meher prasad from andhrapradesh visakhapatnam .iam intersted to assosiate with u pls give me details.
Please contact..

parkerwoo

thanks for all replies, have make a contract with some friends, hope more opportunity to do business with other guys who want to be distributor/wholesaler, have a nice day

agrihakyal

hi this is prashant patil from karnataka bidar dist india i am interested to take u r distribution ship and call and do please send the details our firm name is srisai agri traders

hre2007

Agency ( C& F agent ) for your product

Dear Sir,
We are looking for an Agency for Gujarat State.
Kindly let us have your Terms and Conditions on the subject arrangements.

Besides, I'm also living and having offices in Ahmadabad – Gujarat
I would be very much interested to have your products

In this case, We need Samples to be sent as the same will be submitted for Test Laboratories for Approval.