Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agro Network up to Village Lavel.

Register

Click Here!

We are planing to establish a network based on agriculture throughout India. We want to reach up to grass root lavel. All the unusefull middel man will removed from agriculture business. If you want to repesent your area please contact us. We want to centralise the agriculture. So that grower can easily get the farm input at low cost and the custumer can get the product at low cost. Do you know the Onion is sold at rs 3/kg by farmer but we are purchasing at Rs 100/kg . In the first stage we will invite the representation in agriculture up to district lavel later on we will go up to tehashil lavel.

If you are interested then come on this platform. Please come early to make your reprentation strong.

If you want to be a part of this network and want to represent your area. please contact with your full contact detail to my private box .

moulirada

Congratulations

I would like to congratulate for your initiative .I would like ot be part of your initiate and like to represent my area .Please contact..

Thanks
Mouli

Last edited by a moderator:

multicities

please send your mail id and contact no.also send me the detail of your plan. i will represent from uttar pradesh district.

multicities

I would like to congratulate for your initiative .I would like ot be part of your initiate and like to represent my area .Please contact..
i will represent up district

agrisoundar

congratulation

I would like to congratulate for your initiative.
I would like to be part of your initiate and like to represent my area.
Also like to know more detail about your plan.

biofarms

sir,
your thinking is a boon farmers community. I am so happy to represent my area kerala(idukki)
D.S.sureshkumar,msc (ag.biotech) PGDBM, PhD Scholar(Biotech)
Director,

Last edited by a moderator: