Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agro Network up to Village Lavel.

Register

Click Here!

We are planing to establish a network based on agriculture throughout India. We want to reach up to grass root lavel. All the unusefull middel man will removed from agriculture business. If you want to repesent your area please contact us. We want to centralise the agriculture. So that grower can easily get the farm input at low cost and the custumer can get the product at low cost. Do you know the Onion is sold at rs 3/kg by farmer but we are purchasing at Rs 100/kg . In the first stage we will invite the representation in agriculture up to district lavel later on we will go up to tehashil lavel. If you want to be a part of this network please contact with your full contact detail to my private box .

lakshmi_a

we are interested your work

pls send me my mail your details sir my mail id

Last edited by a moderator:

prepsuna

contact me earlier

Nice idea.I want to implement it first in Mysore and Bangalore.
Contact me

rishiagro

Agri network

I M INTERESTED TO WORK, PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR CONTACT DETAILS ON through PM Tarni Acharya

Last edited:

taip

Farm Products

We are interested in purchasing Onion, potatoes and other commodities
directly from farmers at a center most convient to farmers.

Please reply through PM urgently.

ganapati

We are planing to establish a network based on agriculture throughout India. We want to reach up to grass root lavel. All the unusefull middel man will removed from agriculture business. If you want to repesent your area please contact us. We want to centralise the agriculture. So that grower can easily get the farm input at low cost and the custumer can get the product at low cost. Do you know the Onion is sold at rs 3/kg by farmer but we are purchasing at Rs 100/kg . In the first stage we will invite the representation in agriculture up to district lavel later on we will go up to tehashil lavel. If you want to be a part of this network please contact with your full contact detail to my private box .
I am ready to volunteer for Konkan area in Maharashtra.

baba

Networking

Dear sir,
Marketing network of farmers of perishables commodities depends on various factors such as commodity to commodity, place to place, requirement of customers, nearest market, transporation facilities, storage facilities, availability of consumers, availability of alternate markets,information network and so on so forth.
Therefore before putting in a model for marketing of farmers network we have to work out a pucca model and then carry on the business.
Pl. revert me to my email id: for further details.

k. arivalan.

sunil reddy

interested in this

hello sir , im interested to know.. im from kolar, karnataka.
Please contact.. .....

greentech

Good idea if implemented in true spirit

We are in agribussiness in Himachal for last 15 years having strong farmer base.It is a good idea if implemented in good spirit.I am interested in this farmer to consumer network.

Rajender Thakur

firoz hassan

Interested to Sell Fresh Vegetables direct to Customer .

Dear Sir, I am doing farming in Fresh Vegetables in Pratapgarh District of Uttar Pradesh. We also do Turmeric farming. Thanks! Pls, do reply with all the your Project Details related to Direct Sale from Grass Root or Tehsil (Block) Farmers to Customers. Thanking You.
Regards,
Firoz Hassan.
Please contact..

rajendragargi

i want to join you instantly

i am ready to work for this nobel work right now .please forward me your detail immediately to me

bnsyam

SIR,
Iam ready to work for this nobel work .please forward me your detail .
Regards
B N Syamkumar

hasthaharish

agriculture network

sir
iam from visakhapatnam andhrapradesh
i want to know more details
pl send information to my mail
thanks

thangam_t

Dear Sir,

I am also thinking of doing this kind of work for a long-time to serve farmers and public. Please include myself with your group for further discussions and steps.

Thanks & Regards,
T. Thangam

ddinu83

want to more detail

hi wana more detail about us.plz contect to me
Dinesh rathor,
Alot,
Please contact..