Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agro-based business oppertunity in Doha,Qatar

Register

Click Here!

dgbabu

Hi Arjun, I am based in Riyadh, Saudia Arabia. I am also interested like this project specially in Green Houses Hydropoinic system. If you are interested pls contact me by e-mail.Thanks.

Dear Sirs,
Sub: Coco peat products.

We are one of the leading exporters of coco peat and grow bags in South India.
We can supply coco peat of 5 kg blocks and 650grams briquettes and
different sizes of grow bags with export specification.
We can supply 5 kg blocks for horse / camel bed purpose.
We can also supply top open grow bags in your own brand or as per your own
specifications.

Please feel free to contact us for your requirements in coco-peat.
You can be rest assured regarding quality and timely delivery.
Kindly let us know your requirement to enable us send our offer.
Assuring you of our best attention at all times,

Yours sincerely,

A.Raja
Raja Impex, India
Mobile: +91-95535-43931 dgbabu_68@yahoo.co.in

dgbabu

Recently myself and a group of friends have developed plans of setting up a agro-based venture in Doha, Qatar. The basic outline of business structure would be to import and deal agro based products which will support the growing agriculture market in Qatar. With an increase in the demand for fresh and organic vegetables and fruits, a local boom is expected in the farming business in Qatar.

PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU THINK YOUR PRODUCT CAN BE MARKETED IN DOHA,QATAR
By setting up the business we intend to :-

1.Import agro based products from different countries. (variety of agro machines,pumps,green house equipments,horticulture supportives)
2.Import and distribute Dairy products / Spices / Hybrid honey / Local delicacies from different countries. (to capture market of "famous" delicacies of different countries)
3.Provide go green solutions to farming business. (I see a big potential in this ,with support of Qatar's initiative on Solar/other parallel energy to support the evironment protection)
4.Support the cause of promoting alternate energy sources (support Solar power initiative of Qatar Govt.)
5.Introduction of hybrid varieties of fruits and vegetables. (market capture of local supermarkets / restaurants)
6.Promote organic farming. (by this we capture the possibility of introducing organic manure in the Qatar agro market)
7.Promote re-cycling practices. (exploring oppertunities of a re-cycling plant)

The business may well be extended to a considerable level (supporting Dairy/Poultry), if support from a local farm is received. I've been a frequent visitors to farms around Shahaniya and Khor area and can well initiate any convincible deals with the farm owners.

Regards
Arjun
for u r cocopeat requirement also i have very good contact at doha pls give u r proposal dgbabu_68@yahoo.co.in

ksjani

agri produce

Dear sir,
we have 30 x4000 sq mt green hose and can produce best quality vegetables and other produced as per customer demand throught the year please be in touch with us for your requirement at yogi.corp@yahoo.in

thanks and regards
kumar jani