Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agro-based business oppertunity in Doha,Qatar

Register

Click Here!

arjun 85

Recently myself and a group of friends have developed plans of setting up a agro-based venture in Doha, Qatar. The basic outline of business structure would be to import and deal agro based products which will support the growing agriculture market in Qatar. With an increase in the demand for fresh and organic vegetables and fruits, a local boom is expected in the farming business in Qatar.

PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU THINK YOUR PRODUCT CAN BE MARKETED IN DOHA,QATAR
By setting up the business we intend to :-

1.Import agro based products from different countries. (variety of agro machines,pumps,green house equipments,horticulture supportives)
2.Import and distribute Dairy products / Spices / Hybrid honey / Local delicacies from different countries. (to capture market of "famous" delicacies of different countries)
3.Provide go green solutions to farming business. (I see a big potential in this ,with support of Qatar's initiative on Solar/other parallel energy to support the evironment protection)
4.Support the cause of promoting alternate energy sources (support Solar power initiative of Qatar Govt.)
5.Introduction of hybrid varieties of fruits and vegetables. (market capture of local supermarkets / restaurants)
6.Promote organic farming. (by this we capture the possibility of introducing organic manure in the Qatar agro market)
7.Promote re-cycling practices. (exploring oppertunities of a re-cycling plant)

The business may well be extended to a considerable level (supporting Dairy/Poultry), if support from a local farm is received. I've been a frequent visitors to farms around Shahaniya and Khor area and can well initiate any convincible deals with the farm owners.

Regards
Arjun

pioneeragri

Hiiiiiiiii

If you need agri consultancy services there, please contact us. We can provide our our services there for the development of organic farms/parks, medicinal and aromatic plant cultivation schemes, green house farming and much more in the field of agriculture.

For more details about us, please visit us at www.pioneeragri.com.We would like to associate with you there in which way we can.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks and best regards
Ubaid Khan, Ph.D. (Argi.)

arjun 85

Thank you Mr.Ubaid,
I've your contact details noted in and shall be in touch with you as and when required.

Thanks again.
Arjun

biofarms

Agri business Quatar

Sir,

Biofarms R & D center is located at idukki, Kerala. We are specialized in product forrmulation

1.Micronutrient formulation, 2. Saline soil Reclamation product

3. Sheep manure/ agriwaste processing 4. Plant growth promoters 5. organic

formulations with Humic, Fulvic ,Amino acids, Seaweed extract etc

so it is better to formulate products in Quatar can fetch more profit.

If you are importing above products it is costly, raw materials are readily

available, then formulate there is the wise step.

Thank you

D.s.Sureshkumar, MSc(Ag.Biotech),PGDBM,PhD Scholar(Biotech)

09947892496, d.s.sureshkumar68@gmail.com

esvibi

Hi, Arjun 85,
We are interested in doing project in Hydroponics cultivation project in greenhouse with automation with world class nutirents solution.
Pl share your contact details for this qatar project.
Also u may reach me at 9860895314

girish_007

Indian Fresh Big Orange (Santra-Nagpuri)

SPECIFICATIONS AND OTHER DETAILS OF OUR PRODUCT,

Specifications
Indian Fresh Big Orange (Santra-Nagpuri)
Product: Indian Fresh Big Orange (Santra-Nagpuri)

Specification:
Mature, Well Developed, Healthy, and Glossy.
Free From Decay and Disorder
Free From Rough/Thick Skin, Loose Jacket, Black Spots, Sun Burn, Crack On Skin, Hollow Stem End, Shooty Blotch

Diameter: Small 60 – 69 MM
General 50 – 59 MM
Large 70 MM and Above

Season: September to April

Origin: Maharashtra, India

Taste :
Juicy variety with a high juice rate over 40%, richly flavored with sugar and acid contents giving it a good organoleptic quality, superior flavor and palatability, standing out from other origins. Furthermore, there is a diversity of origins.
Juice rate :
over 40% and even sometimes up to 50%
Sugar content (E) :
Acidity (A) :
from 10 to 13 g/l
Ratio E/A :
from 9 to 14

PACKING DEATILS 15KG,20,KG AND 25 KG WOODDEN BOX.

Regards
GIRISH SHENDRE ,
SUMEDH AGRO PRODUCTS
26,GOPAL NAGAR,CHOUDHARY LAYOUT,
NAGPUR,MAHARASHTRA,INDIA
M:918007154875
rish_2jan@yahoo.com, aamc4u@rediffmail.com
Recently myself and a group of friends have developed plans of setting up a agro-based venture in Doha, Qatar. The basic outline of business structure would be to import and deal agro based products which will support the growing agriculture market in Qatar. With an increase in the demand for fresh and organic vegetables and fruits, a local boom is expected in the farming business in Qatar.

1.Import agro based products from different countries. (variety of agro machines,pumps,green house equipments,horticulture supportives)
2.Import and distribute Dairy products / Spices / Hybrid honey / Local delicacies from different countries. (to capture market of "famous" delicacies of different countries)
3.Provide go green solutions to farming business. (I see a big potential in this ,with support of Qatar's initiative on Solar/other parallel energy to support the evironment protection)
4.Support the cause of promoting alternate energy sources (support Solar power initiative of Qatar Govt.)
5.Introduction of hybrid varieties of fruits and vegetables. (market capture of local supermarkets / restaurants)
6.Promote organic farming. (by this we capture the possibility of introducing organic manure in the Qatar agro market)

The business may well be extended to a considerable level (supporting Dairy/Poultry), if support from a local farm is received. I've been a frequent visitors to farms around Shahaniya and Khor area and can well initiate any convincible deals with the farm owners.

Regards
Arjun

girish_007

Regards
Arjun
DEAR SIR,
WE ARE NAGPUR BASED AGRICULTURE COMODITY TRADING WHOLESELLER CAN SUPPLY ORGANICALLY PRODUCED RICE (VARIETY HMT,CHINNOR,AMBEMOHOR,JAI SHRIRAM,PUSA2111) WHEAT (VARIETIES ARE BANSI,MP BOAT,LOKWAN)TUR DAL,MUNG DAL,ORGANICALLY PRODUCED HALDI,LAL MIRCH AND DHANIYA POWDER.
THE PACKING PROVIDED WILL BE FOR RICE WHEAT AND PULSES ARE 1KG,5KG,10KG,25KG RESPECTIVELY AND FOR SPICES LIKE HALDI LAL MIRCH AND WILL BE 100 GMS,250 GMS AND 500GMS AND 1KG PACK .
ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED PRODUCTS ARECULTIVATED ORGANICALLY AND CERTIFIED BY DISTRICT AGRICULTURE OFFICER.
WE CAN ALSO SUPPLY ORGANICALLY CULTIVATED NAGPUR FRESH Oranges i.e.nagpuri santra PACKED IN 2 DOZON CORRUGATED BOX CARTON BOX ,MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY FORNAGPUR ORANGES IS 100 BOXES AT A TIME.
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY FOR RICE ,WHEAT AND PULSES ARE 500 KG AND FOR SPICES LIKE DHANYA, HALDI AND LAL MIRCH POWDER IS 100 KG EACH PRODUCT.

Regards
GIRISH SHENDRE ,
SUMEDH AGRO PRODUCTS
26,GOPAL NAGAR,CHOUDHARY LAYOUT,
NAGPUR,MAHARASHTRA
M:918007154875
aamc4u@rediffmail.com, assignmentabroadm@ymail.com, rish_2jan@yahoo.com

walgreens

coco peat

Dear sirs,

We are happy to introduce ourselves to you.

Walgreens Coir Inc is formed by the professionals in the coir industry
with the manufacturing set ups for the production of quality coir
products from Pollachi - Tamil Nadu (Southern part of India).

We provide high quality Cocopeat, coir and coconut products with a
really good price for Importers, at the same time we can customize the
products, its quality, quantity, packaging and labelling in order to
meet your need exactly.

Our product range is attached for your ready reference.

We hope you would make it convenient to revert for any additional
information or clarification.

Thanking you,

With best regards,

Hareesh M

WALGREENS COIR Inc.
#127,Subbian Nagar
Pollachi-642002
Coimbatore District
Tamilnadu(India)
Telefax:+91-4259-235173

Call -91 -99950 91807

Skype-hareeshm.nair

Mail:walgreensindia@rediffmail.com;walgreensindia@gmail.com
Walgreens Coir Inc. || Premium Quality with Good Price

Regards
Arjun

abhirutu

Arjun.. I had planned similar project in Muscat, Oman. The climatic conditions and cost of agri, processing is the main driving force. We can advice on our experiences. Please feel free to call +91 9822394170

fundamentor

Hi Arjun,

This is Guruprasad here. We are into exports of Natural Honey, any honey bee related product, onions & other food products. Please write to me providing your contact number or call me on +91 9845472927. Our website is yet to be done, though.

Let us see if we could be of mutual benefit.

Thanks,

Guruprasad.

Last edited by a moderator:

archunan

Agricutural land

Hi
Thanks for your business opportunity. If you provide land and initial fund, i am ready to make small gardenin, cultivated vegetables and country immeidately requirement at Doha and Qatar. I really interested to do this type of business work.

Arjun

archunan

Ready to do the business at Doha

Hi
Thanks for your business opportunity. If you provide land and initial fund, i am ready to make small gardenin, cultivated vegetables and country immeidately requirement at Doha and Qatar. I really interested to do this type of business work.

Arjun

sadiq215

Agro based venture in Doha

Regards
Arjun
Hi Arjun, I am based in Riyadh, Saudia Arabia. I am also interested like this project specially in Green Houses Hydropoinic system. If you are interested pls contact me by e-mail.Thanks.

prathan

agro- business

Dear Mr. Arjun,

Kindly send me your contact details, So that I can discuss with you about the products which you can import and supply, to Qatar Govt.

Thanks

Prathan

Regards
Arjun

dr_abhay

Regards
Arjun
Hi Arjun,

My friend plans to visit Doha in a couple of weeks and has some ideas about initiating agro based business. He would like to meet you if possible. Please drop me a mail to

dr_abhay

Please call me back

Hi Arjun,

My friend is visiting Doha within 15 days.
He has plans/proposal for agro based business in Doha.
Please contact me back for further details.

My background info is given below.

Thanks

has over 15 years of experience working in the field of agricultural biotechnology, and specifically related to the areas of soil bio-fertility, plants nutrition, plant growth promotion, and disease prevention; covering broader areas of operations such as technology development and international patenting, product development and field evaluation, manufacturing of new compositions suited for specific geo-climatic needs and design of technical awareness program for farmer education.
He is keen on working with non-hazardous biotechnologies that are sustainable and in particular in development of highly effective product(s) which deliver the highest out put in a cost effective manner for the end users under diverse application conditions.
Prior to founding the companies he has worked as a technical consultant for various agricultural product manufacturing projects in the private sector. He has worked closely with farmers for promotion of newer products and concepts of sustainable development. As a partner of ABT Bioporducts he has established cost effective sustainable farming methods for a variety of crops such as rice, maize, vegetables, banana, mango, and a variety of floriculture and spices crops. He has published a research paper on Sustainable cultivation using sugarcane as a model system. The technology developed by ABT Bioproducts has been recognised for its sustainability component by USAID, World Resource Institute (Washington), CII, and Godrej GBC. The technology was also nominated for its Economic Development Potential at Santa Clara University, California.
He has a doctoral degree from Pune University in Microbiology. He holds one national and one world patent for the technologies developed in the field of microbial biotechnology that is applied in agriculture. His products have been exported to UAE and Oman and tested successfully in Taiwan, Australia and Turkey. He has worked with various private sector companies in Ecuador, USA, Ukraine, Germany, South Africa, in relation to his internationally patented technology for post-harvest preservative.

vladimir

Hi

My name is Vladimir Petrov

I'm Honey Bee Farmer from Bulgaria and i want to export really best-quality honey to Qatar.

Can u help me pleas.

dgbabu

cocopeat

Regards
Arjun
Dear Sirs,

Sub: Coco peat products.

We are one of the leading exporters of coco peat and grow bags in South India.

We can supply coco peat of 5 kg blocks and 650grams briquettes and

different sizes of grow bags with export specification.

We can supply 5 kg blocks for horse / camel bed purpose.
We can also supply top open grow bags in your own brand or as per your own

specifications.

Please feel free to contact us for your requirements in coco-peat.

You can be rest assured regarding quality and timely delivery.

Kindly let us know your requirement to enable us send our offer.

Assuring you of our best attention at all times,

Yours sincerely,

A.Raja

dgbabu

Regards
Arjun
Dear Sirs,
Sub: Coco peat products.

We are one of the leading exporters of coco peat and grow bags in South India.
We can supply coco peat of 5 kg blocks and 650grams briquettes and
different sizes of grow bags with export specification.
We can supply 5 kg blocks for horse / camel bed purpose.
We can also supply top open grow bags in your own brand or as per your own
specifications.

Please feel free to contact us for your requirements in coco-peat.
You can be rest assured regarding quality and timely delivery.
Kindly let us know your requirement to enable us send our offer.
Assuring you of our best attention at all times,

Yours sincerely,

A.Raja
Raja Impex, India
Mobile: +91-95535-43931