Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agriculture start up project

Register

Click Here!

ctvsridaran

Hi

I would like to buy agriculture land approx. 25 acres near sholinghur, Vellore district, Tamilnadu. Basically I am an ERP Solution architect, I love to do farming not as a business but it is my passion always.

I would like to know more about Paddy and sugarcane cultivation and yiled. Also can suggest various options like other crops and intercropping with modern technology.

If someone can contact me through my e-mail id ctvsridaran@yahoo.com, considering this as a turnkey project (Right from advise of land quality, cost of buying, land fencing, products that can be planned, soil preparation guideline along with cost, yield as per current state of the soil vs estimated yield after suggested land preparation etc.) right from start till maintenance of the crop handling manpower etc.

You can also reach me @ +97 1 50 6648793 (Currently I am living in Dubai and can travel anytime once I get good information and right consulting agency.

Regards

CTV Sridaran

mhprcs

Dear Sir,

Please update me on the current status of this plan. We are consultants based at Chennai and we can assist you.