Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

agriculture,resort,commecial land for sale in wayanad from 5 lakh and abovekerala

Register

Click Here!

nn assosiates

all type of land suitable for agricultural or commercial or resort purpose is available for sale in and around wayanad.prce range start from 5 lakh per acre and above.land available from 5 acres to 1000 acres.

francisj

yes i am intersted too

Please let me know the details incluing few photos of the land which is available 5lac per acre. I hope there is water and electricity availability.

Francis
Cochin

Last edited by a moderator:

asokkumar

all type of land suitable for agricultural or commercial or resort purpose is available for sale in and around wayanad.prce range start from 5 lakh per acre and above.land available from 5 acres to 1000 acres.
hi sir,
i am from bangalore
sir please send me your contact details and lands where situated and distance from bangalore and land pic and nearest city or town
i want purchase land 5 lac per acre from 5 acre to 20 acre
thank u

renilkjose

hi

12 acres cardamom plantation, suitable for eco tourist resort or summer house . plenty of water is available for irrigation .One pond present inside the plot.Water is available through out the year. River goes through one side of the plantation surrounded by forest.Expected price Rs. 6.5. lakhs per acre.total 7800000. The plot is situated in Mundakai, Meppady, Wayanad Dist.kerala.300kmts from bangaluru, 95kmtrs from calicut,15kmtrs from meppadi,5kmtrs from tar road,1kmtr four wheel drive only,4000 feet elevation.Land will be sold partly also.The property has clear title[pattayam]. Brokers are kindly be excused. contact; Renil K Jose 09447201055

pmsubair

land in waynad

I have sent an enquiry before also. I am interested to by 5 acres if the price is 5lacks per acre. can u let me know the proper location.

tigi

Could you pl. send me details of location- access, nearest town and type of land/soil etc.
Interested to buy 5-10 acres send me private message or mail me at

tigi

12 acres cardamom plantation, suitable for eco tourist resort or summer house . plenty of water is available for irrigation .One pond present inside the plot.Water is available through out the year. River goes through one side of the plantation surrounded by forest.Expected price Rs. 6.5. lakhs per acre.total 7800000. The plot is situated in Mundakai, Meppady, Wayanad Dist.kerala.300kmts from bangaluru, 95kmtrs from calicut,15kmtrs from meppadi,5kmtrs from tar road,1kmtr four wheel drive only,4000 feet elevation.Land will be sold partly also.The property has clear title[pattayam]. Brokers are kindly be excused. contact; Renil K Jose 09447201055
Pl. send me details.

harilalpn

waynad land

pl. send your id and ph. no to

regds.

hari.

mohanmp

i am looking to buy ten acre paddy field in wayanadu district .price should not exceed Rs two thousand/cent. ready to give more if any dry land is annexed.please call me nine , three , four ,nine ,nine,eight ,zero,one,two, four