Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register

Click Here!

alpeshnagar

Hello,

We are Service Provider for Agriculture Projects in India and Abroad. We provide all types of services related to Agriculture as below:

0) Agricultural marketing support
1) Agricultural marketing development
a. Agricultural advisory services and the market
b. Market infrastructure
c. Market information
d. Marketing training
e. Enabling environments
f. Recent developments
2) Present Constraints in the System
3) Need for Reforms
4) Need for Terminal Markets
5) Organisations Dealing with us
The Department of Agriculture and Cooperation has three organisations dealing with marketing under its administrative control, namely, the Directorate of Marketing and Inspection (DMI), Faridabad; the Charan Singh National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NIAM), Jaipur; and the Small Farmers Agri-Business Consortium (SFAC), New Delhi.
6) The main functions of our Organizations are as follows:
a. Rendering advice on statutory regulation, development and management of agricultural produce markets to the state governments / UT administrations;
b. Promotion of standardization and grading of agricultural and allied produce under the Agricultural Produce (Grading & Marking) Act, 1937;
c. Market research, surveys and planning;
d. Training of personnel in agricultural marketing;
e. Marketing extension;
f. Agricultural marketing information network;
g. Construction of rural godowns; and
h. Development of agricultural marketing infrastructure.
7) Grading and Standardisation
8) Marketing Extension
9) Marketing Research and Information Network
10) Construction of Rural Godowns
11) Development/Strengthening of Agricultural Marketing Infrastructure, Grading and Standardisation
12) Training Activities & Workshops
13) Management Development Programmes (MDPs)
14) Project Formulation
a. Setting up a Special Export Zone (SEZ) for different commodities at at various locations;
b. Modernisation of agricultural markets in India;
c. Modern terminal markets for all state; and
d. Controlled atmospheric storage for different commodities at various locations for the State / Central Government.
15) Agriculture Finance, Funding, Aid, Government Programs & Schemes, Bank Loans, etc.

Those who are interested into Development for their Agriculture Lands or any Agriculture Projects, may please contact and send their proposals to nagar.alpesh@yahoo.com

Regards,
Alpesh Nagar

chetan12

Dear Alpesh,
We have recently developed a filter which can be used for providing Jeevamrut to the crops through Drip Irrigation. This innovation has gained lot of importance off late and has also being recognized by the Central Government as a Innovation. We also have applied for patent for this product.
I invite you to have a look at our website to get further insights on what the capabilities are.
agriCult

Further, we are also keen to understand the process for exporting various Organic Farm goods. We have a big group of farmers and can make a large inventory available if suitable opportunity comes our way.

Look forwards to talk to you.

Regards,
Chetan Bora
Golden Bird Industries
chetanbora@gmail.com
agriCult

jai_pinkcity

Hello,

We are Service Provider for Agriculture Projects in India and Abroad. We provide all types of services related to Agriculture as below:

0) Agricultural marketing support
1) Agricultural marketing development
a. Agricultural advisory services and the market
b. Market infrastructure
c. Market information
d. Marketing training
e. Enabling environments
f. Recent developments
2) Present Constraints in the System
3) Need for Reforms
4) Need for Terminal Markets
5) Organisations Dealing with us
The Department of Agriculture and Cooperation has three organisations dealing with marketing under its administrative control, namely, the Directorate of Marketing and Inspection (DMI), Faridabad; the Charan Singh National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NIAM), Jaipur; and the Small Farmers Agri-Business Consortium (SFAC), New Delhi.
6) The main functions of our Organizations are as follows:
a. Rendering advice on statutory regulation, development and management of agricultural produce markets to the state governments / UT administrations;
b. Promotion of standardization and grading of agricultural and allied produce under the Agricultural Produce (Grading & Marking) Act, 1937;
c. Market research, surveys and planning;
d. Training of personnel in agricultural marketing;
e. Marketing extension;
f. Agricultural marketing information network;
g. Construction of rural godowns; and
h. Development of agricultural marketing infrastructure.
7) Grading and Standardisation
8) Marketing Extension
9) Marketing Research and Information Network
10) Construction of Rural Godowns
11) Development/Strengthening of Agricultural Marketing Infrastructure, Grading and Standardisation
12) Training Activities & Workshops
13) Management Development Programmes (MDPs)
14) Project Formulation
a. Setting up a Special Export Zone (SEZ) for different commodities at at various locations;
b. Modernisation of agricultural markets in India;
c. Modern terminal markets for all state; and
d. Controlled atmospheric storage for different commodities at various locations for the State / Central Government.
15) Agriculture Finance, Funding, Aid, Government Programs & Schemes, Bank Loans, etc.

Those who are interested into Development for their Agriculture Lands or any Agriculture Projects, may please contact and send their proposals to nagar.alpesh@yahoo.com

Regards,
Alpesh Nagar
hello,

i am new to this field , i am having some land in my hometown . I want to start some agri venture as i am planning to start with medicinal plants how can help me in this .

my mail id is kunalchaubey1@gmail.com

can i have your mobile number please