Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Advertising Agriculture project consultants cum Agriculture land developers in Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

maxiefinance

Dear Sir/Ma,

We have direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease. Our bank instrument can be engaged in PPP Trading, Discounting, Signature Project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer neither do we get involved in chauffer driven offers. We deliver with time and precision as set forth in our agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC)
2. Total Face Value: Min of 1M Euro/USD (One Million Euro/USD) to Max of 5B Euro/USD (Five Billion Euro/USD).
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC, London or Deutsche Bank Frankfurt or any Top 25 WEB
4. Age: One Year, One Day
5. Leasing Price: 5.0% of Face Value plus (0.5+X)% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: Bank to Bank SWIFT.
7. Payment: MT-103.
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.

All relevant business information will be provided upon request.

If Interested kindly contact me via Email:~ Maxie.finance@gmail.com
Skype ID: maxil.finance

dennisfurtado

Are you limited to karnataka only or you take projects in other states too.please advice i have a 10 acre plot which i need to plant..

reddev

hallo mr.kumar , i would be interested.. would like to meet u in person to take it up. further.. pl contact me with ur details of contact. am at bangalore and have land near devanahally. thanks.. await.. e mail me also draj37@hotmail.com

mnpatil

hello i own 12 acre land , which is a slopy terrain. i plan to develope into aggri land. can you send me the details about your contact info, services and the charges

ramesh katti

hi friends

am artist from bangalore if u nreed any mud architecture building for ur cattle plz contact me
need ur num to talk u ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 9844411651 RAMESH KATTI

tarooq

Dear Mr Kumar,
I have a farm land of 35acres and would like to develop it into some thing very interesting. I am looking for consultants who can give me a state of the art proposal, some thing unique.
I have partners and financers for the job.
Can we meet and discuss the subject and see if we can work together.
You can contact me on 9620134065 or even reply to my mail.
Thanks
Tarooq Khader

bramhaiahachari

forming development

Dear Mr. Kumar,

we have land in bangalore about 2 acres, like to develop forming and gardening, can you send the further details

my contact number 9886563990.

regards,
bramhaiah achari

Hi Agri friends,
Greetings for the day. I wish you all a "Happy New Year 2013". We are an agriculture project consultants cum agriculture land developers, based in Bangalore. To be precise, we are the people who prepare your land (barren & dry) suitable for agriculture purpose. We also convert your land into beautiful landscaped farm houses wherein you can spend you quality time for relaxation & rejuvenation. Our team of consultants are having post graduation in agriculture with experience and expertise of 25 years in agriculture projects. We provide you complete solution in following areas depending on one's needs & budget.

1. Selection and purchase of suitable clear title agriculture land.
2. Land development which includes fencing, leveling and grading.
3. Selecting water source (either in the form of bore, open well, nearby ponds, lakes etc).
4. Locating the water source points & Digging the Bore wells.
5. Getting power connection form local authorities.
6. Building a customized farm house, huts, cottages, Labor sheds etc.
7. Planning and installing proper irrigation such as drip irrigation, sprinklers etc.
8. Proper selection of planting material as fence & fruit orchards, their procurement and plantation.
9. Complete customized Landscaping across the farm house (Check on the list of amenities* we design & provide).
10. Rain Water harvesting management system.
11. Ground water recharging management.
12. Selection of crops considering the soil and agro climatic factors of location.
13. Designing of cropping pattern, crop rotation to get optimum returns per unit area of the land.
14. Encouraging the Organic farming practices through waste management, worm composting and assisting in getting organic certifications.
15. Laborers to work at your farm fulltime.
16. Fertilizers & organic pest management preparation with pest and disease control measures.
17. Harvesting and marketing of the produce.
*List of Amenities (for customization)
1. Project fencing with main gate arch.
2. Street lights round the project.
3. Cottages, Huts, Bamboo Houses.
4. Swimming pool (with heaters) with separate Kids splash pool for fun & games.
5. Outdoor & Indoor Court for Table-Tennis, Snooker, Carom, Chess & other Games.
6. Round the project track for jogging & cycling.
7. Children’s play ground.
8. 24X7 uninterrupted power back up through generators or natural sources such as solar & windmill.
9. Artificial lakes.
10. Tree houses.
11. Bird Houses.
12. Picnic Area with Gazebo, Fire pit, Tandori Clay Ovens etc.
13. Camp Fire Area.
14. Artificial Waterfalls.
15. Rabbitary.
16. Goat & Sheep Farm.
17. Dairy Farm.
18. Ducks, Gini & Turkey Farm.
19. Dog House.
20. Fish Tank.
21. Fish pond.
22. Lotus pond.
23. Honey Bee Hives.
24. Mini Forest (Bamboo and Teak).
25. Avenue plantation and orchid Garden with Floriculture & Horticulture plants.

In addition to this, if you are interested in food processing and other allied agribusinesses viz. trading, exports, input marketing etc., we can design solutions for the same. The solutions will be designed with the help of strong scientific knowledge and practical approach towards agribusiness. Do write to us for further association with us.

Warm Regards,
Kumar,Bangalore

sunilexports7

Hi it's good know that people are supporting as per Customer requirement. Hw much will be charged for entire and ow about exports and trading do u provide clients pls revert back as soon as possible.

manjunn3

I have 10 Acers own land and 5 Acers leased land for 11 years total 15 Acers in Chikkaballapur near Sidalagatta, 300 Sapota Plantation (5 years old), 2500 Pomegranate plantation (just started 2months ago), 5 acres Mayberry with drip irrigation, The only problem is Electricity/Water. Hence I have plan to 50 lack liters rainwater harvesting using latest techniques like Canvas concrete closth tank. Please let me know if you help us, What would be cost. Please contact me My E Id is manju4m.ynk@gmail.com 9886991517

sureshdt

Hi Kumar,
Badly in need of someone like you. Please call me at 9886003567 or message me your contact number ASAP.
Thanks and regards,
Suresh.