Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agriculture Plans

Register

Click Here!

gryadav

Hello,

I am belongs to Rayalaseema area - Ananthapur. I have a 10 Acr plot near to my house, I would like to start agriculture, I am looking for adivice from you on what kind of Crop's i can go for, I am thinking of Banana,Chilli, Grape..... I need some help

Please let me know

Thanks
GR

atulkalaskar

Have you given any thought to Hydroponics? This is an advance form of agriculture which will allow you to run your farming enterprise profitably and with great deal of certainty.

Hi I am atul Kalaskar from Pune and I am hydroponics grower. I have successfully grown Strawberries, Melons and color capsicum. Growing fresh vegetables is also a great option since you are able to bring manufacturing industry efficiency in Agriculture.

You can view my proof of concept on Strawberries here.
YouTube - straw berrry in poly house 7/12

I am also associated with Agriculture Information.com as a Hydroponic Consultant.
AGRI INFO STORE :: Consultancy :: Hydrophonics :: Atul Kalaskar - Hydroponics consultant

Best Regards

Atul Kalaskar

Last edited by a moderator:

kkvara

Hello,

I am belongs to Rayalaseema area - Ananthapur. I have a 10 Acr plot near to my house, I would like to start agriculture, I am looking for adivice from you on what kind of Crop's i can go for, I am thinking of Banana,Chilli, Grape..... I need some help

Please let me know

Thanks
GR
Hi plz send test mail to me
I am from ATP only I will tell what to do
Prasad

sbadugu

Have you given any thought to Hydroponics? This is an advance form of agriculture which will allow you to run your farming enterprise profitably and with great deal of certainty.

Hi I am atul Kalaskar from Pune and I am hydroponics grower. I have successfully grown Strawberries, Melons and color capsicum. Growing fresh vegetables is also a great option since you are able to bring manufacturing industry efficiency in Agriculture.

You can view my proof of concept on Strawberries here.
YouTube - straw berrry in poly house 7/12

I am also associated with Agriculture Information.com as a Hydroponic Consultant.
AGRI INFO STORE :: Consultancy :: Hydrophonics :: Atul Kalaskar - Hydroponics consultant

Best Regards

Atul Kalaskar
Dear Atul Kalaskar,

I have gone through you tube vedio for growing Strawberry through Hydroponic teconology. I have some 13 acers dry land near bangalore and want to do some framing which is not traditional. Please let me know you to reach you to discuss further.

Suresh
Please contact..