Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agriculture lands for sale in Karnataka

Register

Click Here!

ds1234

Hi Folks

Please don't be fooled by such people who advertize selling farm land in and around B'lore for that price.

The land is way too expensive for both agriculture and also for real estate (considering low IT growth in future).

No farm land is available even at hindupur or even further in AP which is 150 km from B'lore. You cant get anywhere for that price in any direction from bangalore in the given radius.
Besides buying farm land in Karnataka is a very complex process. U have to be a farmer owning a farm land. else U cant even register the land on Ur name..
If the land belongs to few casts then you wont be its owner even if you bought it and registered it on Ur name.

Besides U have to check the EC for agri lands for at least 50 years else in villages anyone can become a legal heir for that.

so stop dreaming and look else where !!!!!!

udaychopda

Hi

Please provide details, intersted to buy 10 acres as soon as possible.

You can send a mail or call me....

Last edited by a moderator:

indats

Dear Sir,

We appreciate your concern on the genuineness of Land available at the prices quoted by us and we would like to clarify and confirm that what we have posted is genuinely available with us in Madhugiri Taluk of Karnataka. If you are interested in the same please feel free to contact us and we will enable you to fulfill your dream of purchasing agricultural lands around 130 km from Bangalore at a price of around 80 - 90 thousand per acre for 100 acres of land.

Warm Regards

Thiruvenkatam.S

geelespe

Land wanted

Available 100 + 100 acres of agriculture land in Karnataka approx 100 Kms from Bangalore near Madhugiri with good ground water suitable for commercial crops, coconut etc.

Rate Between Rs 80 to 90 thousand per acre.

Please send me a personal mail for further information.

Rgds - Thiruvenkatam.
Can yu plz tell the exact price
Call to

rohanvsfm

please mail me the details as i am interested in up to 50 acres.

Id like to look at the land and the titles as well..

i do have paani for aricultural lands in karnataka..

Also do let me know if lands are available else where for lesser prices...

rarun99

Sir,
Please call me on if the land is still available.
Regards,
Arun

indats

In continuation to our previous posting, we would like to add some more information pertaining to the agriculture lands. We have identified certain lands of 100 acres + (up to 500 acres) for sale in the discussed area, which falls under Tumkur, district madhugiri taluk of southeast karnataka. This district shares its borders with neighboring Andhra State. However, all the lands with us are in Karnataka.

Topography and General Information:
This region can be approached through 2 -3 different approach routes. The distance is between 100 - 130 kms to the lands from Bangalore. The journey time is roughly 3 hours from Bangalore. ( This is due to the traffic and road conditions ).The Best approach route would be SH - 9 (sate highway no 9) from Bangalore to Hindupur in Andhra via Yelahanka, Doddaballapura, Gowribidnur and Hindupur which is 105 Kms. Presently this is a state highway and is proposed to be converted to a national highway. A Drive down up to Hindupur and then take a deviation into karnataka via Muddenahalli to reach the lands.
The lands, which are up for sale at these prices, are lands that are not cultivated by the present landowners. The present ownership of land in some place is single family owned and in others, the owners are multiple.
The Soil is red and mixed white. The under ground water level is very good and is available from 150 to 350 feet. There is no scarcity of water in this entire belt of Madhugiri. Many companies have set up corporate farming in this are because of the good quality fertile soil and under ground water available in plenty. For example Namdhari's a private Ltd company has 300 acres of lands which is being used for cultivating Vegetables sold in their retail chain in Bangalore and other cities and fruits which are grown to be exported.
There are many Grape farms also in this belt. There is a 500-acre grape garden with plans to have a Winery in the near future in the surroundings.
This area also has a lot of small mountains and lakes, which support the replenishment of underground water levels.

Labor hands in this area are not a problem.

Small Note on Our Company:
Indats consultant is a registered organization into Real estate in Bangalore headed by Thiruvenkatam S. Here we firmly believe and practice and in being transparent at every stage.

We religiously follow a system to source the right properties with the correct papers (i.e. we run a complete check on the legalities before we propose it to a client). This helps our clients and us in saving time and making business pleasant.
Since we have always believed in adding value and providing a one-stop solution to our clients, we would not only assist you in acquiring the land but also can assist in taking care of the same in terms of fencing, planting shade providing trees, security power connections, legal matters, Govt subsidiaries etc.

We believe we have the required work force and experience to take care of all the requirements mostly in house and professionals on a case-to-case basis.
All the above can be facilitated at very reasonable terms.

We hope we have been able to communicate the necessary information. If you require any further details, please feel free to communicate to us any time.

Please send a private message with your contact number for us to reach you.

Thank you,

Warm regards

Thiruvenkatam.S
INDATS Consultants

richards

Hi i am looking for 2 - 5 acres pf agriculture land for Goat Farming in and around dobaspet - doddaballpur - Devanahalli-hokote belt. Pls let me know if any ......

yasha

agri land

Available 100 + 100 acres of agriculture land in Karnataka approx 100 Kms from Bangalore near Madhugiri with good ground water suitable for commercial crops, coconut etc.

Rgds - Thiruvenkatam.
hello sir, like to buy 5-10 acrs conatact me

geobasics

i need 20 acres of land for agriculture purpose call me immidiatly
thanks

ragbhr

Interested to buy this land

I am interested in buying this agricultural land. Kindly contact me

rashjeh

Land near Madhugiri

Hello! Just wanted to check whether it is possible to buy 2-3 acres or does one have to buy the entire piece?
Thanks, R Palkhivala

available 100 + 100 acres of agriculture land in karnataka approx 100 kms from bangalore near madhugiri with good ground water suitable for commercial crops, coconut etc.

Rate between rs 80 to 90 thousand per acre.

Rgds - thiruvenkatam.
is it still available

madhu_26

hello

give me call or send me an email to mreddy007@ yahoo and phone 903 679 9679.

Rgds - Thiruvenkatam.

yashwant1977

pls contact if this land still available

hi,

pls contact if this land still available at yashwant1977@gmail.com

thanks
yash

In continuation to our previous posting, we would like to add some more information pertaining to the agriculture lands. We have identified certain lands of 100 acres + (up to 500 acres) for sale in the discussed area, which falls under Tumkur, district madhugiri taluk of southeast karnataka. This district shares its borders with neighboring Andhra State. However, all the lands with us are in Karnataka.

Topography and General Information:
This region can be approached through 2 -3 different approach routes. The distance is between 100 - 130 kms to the lands from Bangalore. The journey time is roughly 3 hours from Bangalore. ( This is due to the traffic and road conditions ).The Best approach route would be SH - 9 (sate highway no 9) from Bangalore to Hindupur in Andhra via Yelahanka, Doddaballapura, Gowribidnur and Hindupur which is 105 Kms. Presently this is a state highway and is proposed to be converted to a national highway. A Drive down up to Hindupur and then take a deviation into karnataka via Muddenahalli to reach the lands.
The lands, which are up for sale at these prices, are lands that are not cultivated by the present landowners. The present ownership of land in some place is single family owned and in others, the owners are multiple.
The Soil is red and mixed white. The under ground water level is very good and is available from 150 to 350 feet. There is no scarcity of water in this entire belt of Madhugiri. Many companies have set up corporate farming in this are because of the good quality fertile soil and under ground water available in plenty. For example Namdhari's a private Ltd company has 300 acres of lands which is being used for cultivating Vegetables sold in their retail chain in Bangalore and other cities and fruits which are grown to be exported.
There are many Grape farms also in this belt. There is a 500-acre grape garden with plans to have a Winery in the near future in the surroundings.
This area also has a lot of small mountains and lakes, which support the replenishment of underground water levels.

Labor hands in this area are not a problem.

Small Note on Our Company:
Indats consultant is a registered organization into Real estate in Bangalore headed by Thiruvenkatam S. Here we firmly believe and practice and in being transparent at every stage.

We religiously follow a system to source the right properties with the correct papers (i.e. we run a complete check on the legalities before we propose it to a client). This helps our clients and us in saving time and making business pleasant.
Since we have always believed in adding value and providing a one-stop solution to our clients, we would not only assist you in acquiring the land but also can assist in taking care of the same in terms of fencing, planting shade providing trees, security power connections, legal matters, Govt subsidiaries etc.

We believe we have the required work force and experience to take care of all the requirements mostly in house and professionals on a case-to-case basis.
All the above can be facilitated at very reasonable terms.

We hope we have been able to communicate the necessary information. If you require any further details, please feel free to communicate to us any time.

Please send a private message with your contact number for us to reach you.

Thank you,

Warm regards

Thiruvenkatam.S
INDATS Consultants

somu6305

Hi Mr.Thiruvenkatam,

Please let me know the details of the land in terms of "single ownership/multiple owners", when can we plan land visit? What is your contact number? You can reach me @ 9740131679.

Regards
Somayajulu